Those travelling to London on Sunday

Douggy B

Still waiting.

Chez is biding is time, like a thief picks a lock, he'll pick you're brain, get in there, take what he wants then mess the place up and leave.

Then go clubbing.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting.

I thought the original poster asked for a decent boozer? I think we have established that Hamilton Hall is far from decent.

Nobody is arguing with the fact that it is open early, a number of people have merely argued what a rubbish boozer your suggestion is. That fact that it is frequented by you and your chums merely backs our argument up.

By all means keep waiting though.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

I've checked and its a nightclub.

Chez is going clubbing before the game. ha ha.

Love this place.

Its 'open from 5am to 1pm' and is 'a bit pricey', what did you think it was? Sunday School? It was a joke but to be honest, given the choice i'd probably prefer the egg.

As am in the UK this weekend, i have been endeavouring to get tickets but with a fanbase as big as ours, it can get tricky. Have one last potential chance of a ticket from a mate, so for now cant really answer your question. Hope i do like, we usually win when i go the lane.

Love this place.

Its 'open from 5am to 1pm' and is 'a bit pricey', what did you think it was? Sunday School? It was a joke but to be honest, given the choice i'd probably prefer the egg.

As am in the UK this weekend, i have been endeavouring to get tickets but with a fanbase as big as ours, it can get tricky. Have one last potential chance of a ticket from a mate, so for now cant really answer your question. Hope i do like, we usually win when i go the lane.

Excellent, so so far you have given me somewhere that isn't open early enough and a nightclub that you said as a joke. I bow down to your superior knowledge of this great city and its drinking establishments.

Hope you get a ticket.

Love this place.

Excellent, so so far you have given me somewhere that isn't open early enough and a nightclub that you said as a joke. I bow down to your superior knowledge of this great city and its drinking establishments.

Hope you get a ticket.

Cheers.

Wasn't the original question asking for a good place to drink though?

rather than just any place that's open?

Howay Danny, surely you know of somewhere better than a fucking Wetherspoons?

Can I just add, where does Danny get this illusion that London is such a fantastic place? Can I throw in, for good measure:

Best Cities to Visit - UK

This year, Edinburgh and Glasgow attracted the best scores for range of accommodation (84.75; 82.14), putting Scotland firmly in the lead for its choice of places to stay. You think York is the most beautiful city in the UK (95.29 for aesthetics/architecture, followed closely by Oxford with 95.22). The friendliest people are in Newcastle (96.67), which is also the most user-friendly city (83.33); and Leeds is best for nightlife/entertainment (97.50) and food/restaurants (93.75). Liverpool offers the best value for money (82.86), and London the worst (60.04), even if it is the UK's top city for culture (92.17).

1 Edinburgh 87.36%

2 Leeds 87.31%

3 Newcastle 87.20%

4 Bath 87.07%

5 Manchester 86.87%

6 York 86.07%

7 Cambridge 85.81%

8 Glasgow 85.40%

9 Oxford 85.32%

10 London 85.07%

11 Cardiff 84.65%

12 Bristol 84.57%

13 Chester 84.50%

14 Liverpool 84.42%

15 Brighton 84.40%

What the numbers mean

They are an index of satisfaction with travel facilities and services, scored out of a maximum of 100. In our Readers' Travel Awards questionnaire, you were asked to choose the best that the travel world has to offer - everything from hotels and spas to airlines and airports. You were then asked to rate your choices according to various criteria, such as service and value for money. From your responses, we calculated the average mark on each criterion, and used this to provide the overall satisfaction percentage figure that you see in the league tables and The World's Top 100.

See post #40 tbh. And #42 :o

Not thats opens early in that area. You live in London don't you fish? I am still open to suggestions.

Yes the beer is rubbish, yes the floors are sticky but it is where everybody will be, bad or otherwise.

Not thats opens early in that area. You live in London don't you fish? I am still open to suggestions.

Yes the beer is rubbish, yes the floors are sticky but it is where everybody will be, bad or otherwise.

You go there irrespective of the kick-off time though. Sheep tbh.

Can I just add, where does Danny get this illusion that London is such a fantastic place? Can I throw in, for good measure:

Best Cities to Visit - UK

This year, Edinburgh and Glasgow attracted the best scores for range of accommodation (84.75; 82.14), putting Scotland firmly in the lead for its choice of places to stay. You think York is the most beautiful city in the UK (95.29 for aesthetics/architecture, followed closely by Oxford with 95.22). The friendliest people are in Newcastle (96.67), which is also the most user-friendly city (83.33); and Leeds is best for nightlife/entertainment (97.50) and food/restaurants (93.75). Liverpool offers the best value for money (82.86), and London the worst (60.04), even if it is the UK's top city for culture (92.17).

1 Edinburgh 87.36%

2 Leeds 87.31%

3 Newcastle 87.20%

4 Bath 87.07%

5 Manchester 86.87%

6 York 86.07%

7 Cambridge 85.81%

8 Glasgow 85.40%

9 Oxford 85.32%

10 London 85.07%

11 Cardiff 84.65%

12 Bristol 84.57%

13 Chester 84.50%

14 Liverpool 84.42%

15 Brighton 84.40%

What the numbers mean

They are an index of satisfaction with travel facilities and services, scored out of a maximum of 100. In our Readers' Travel Awards questionnaire, you were asked to choose the best that the travel world has to offer - everything from hotels and spas to airlines and airports. You were then asked to rate your choices according to various criteria, such as service and value for money. From your responses, we calculated the average mark on each criterion, and used this to provide the overall satisfaction percentage figure that you see in the league tables and The World's Top 100.

If you think there is a better city in this country you need your head read.

There is a reason why it is so expensive, can you guess what it is?

No I don't, I normally have a few in old street where I meet with the people I go with, then a few round by the ground normally.

No I don't, I normally have a few in old street where I meet with the people I go with, then a few round by the ground normally.

Zip it Flossie.

"Special" innit

FACT "innit". Just a better standard of....well everything.

"Special" innit

There's no such thing as a fact in such subjective matters but Newcastle was ranked the best city in England to visit recently by Lonely Planet iirc.

"Special" innit

To be fair, I'm a geordie and have lived in London for about 9 years. I absolutely love it and can't really see myself living anywhere else in the UK.

That said, I can see why many people don't like the place as its all down to personal opinion.

"Special" innit

There's no such thing as a fact in such subjective matters but Newcastle was ranked the best city in England to visit recently by Lonely Planet iirc.

Whilst I rate Newcastle for a night out, even a weekend but really it is just a provincial town rather than a real city (I mean that in the nicest possible sense)

Edited by Danny B

"Special" innit

Whilst I rate Newcastle for a night out, even a weekend, all it is just a provincial town rather than a real city (I mean that in the nicest possible sense)

course you do petal.

"Special" innit

Is it "Like no other city on Earth"?

:o

"a magical experience"?

:o:o

"Special" innit

To be fair, I'm a geordie and have lived in London for about 9 years. I absolutely love it and can't really see myself living anywhere else in the UK.

That said, I can see why many people don't like the place as its all down to personal opinion.

I bet you dont live in Tottenham though.