Those travelling to London on Sunday

Douggy B

Or when every match down the laaaaahhn is a ''sell out'' yet my mates in london can get a ticket a piece of piss (mostly free too) don't expect me to hold mine :o

Free tickets? ha ha, unless they are getting corporates they are pulling your plonker.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ti...nfo_latest.html

Maybe the official site are secretly trying not to sell tickets eh Tom?

No offence mate but if you are going to talk shit, think it through first.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corporate but they reckon they wouldn't have a problem otherwise.

You make your own hype and then believe it.

Whilst at the same time being bitter about us.

Classic.

What about the league cup semi final when Burnley brought 6000 and you still didn't sell out by a long way :o

Come on Tom, you really don't wan't to go down that route. :o

these are all shit arguments, we sold the amount of tickets we took. its not like we asked for 10 tickets, we shifted a fair few for a silly early sunday morning kick off and at a stupid price, things have to be taken into consideration.

Fair enough but when Stevie starts banging on about taking 8K to Wigan on a Tuesday night, don't expect me to hold my tongue.

the game he is onabout we did have a load down there on a tuesday night for the league cup. had the whole end behind the goal full. I dont care about the figure but it was a lot. anyway it is all just pointless and boring and kills the discussions.

Corporate but they reckon they wouldn't have a problem otherwise.

You make your own hype and then believe it.

Whilst at the same time being bitter about us.

Classic.

Tom, seriously. Look at the link..thats the official site, not my opinion. Not a rumour off some mates.

Why would they say a game is sold out when it isnt?

my tickets upper tier...

so have we the full 2,900 ?

Maybe you do then, we'll see Sunday. I must admit I was shocked that you couldnt raise 3K.

im sure if you go to nufc.com they started giving our away allocation on the site this year

edit

just checked they do. 1750 sold out.

big deal silly time silly price. good turn out if you ask me regardless of attendance warriors stevie and danny b

Edited by charvski

im sure if you go to nufc.com they started giving our away allocation on the site this year

yeah it is on there but just says initial allocation 1750.

danny.. is the lower tier 1750 ? and both are 2900 ?

yeah it is on there but just says initial allocation 1750.

danny.. is the lower tier 1750 ? and both are 2900 ?

Whats your seat number and block mate?

Upton park is a fucking shit hole like :o

and I can't imagine Arsenal is nice being near enough to Tottenham.

I may have been taking the piss... :o

Arsenal has some all right parts and it's close to Islington which has got a decent night life (not great, but much better than sitting on the steps of a fried chicken joint sipping gin and juice from a bottle wrapped in brown paper)

Thing is Danny if Tottenham had a decent away day pub, this wouldn't be a problem.

If Chez can get a drink before the match and then move on to the game in plenty of time, this wouldn't be a problem

This is just a particular happenstance which makes it difficult to have a pint in a decent bar AND get to the match in time.

Thing is Danny if Tottenham had a decent away day pub, this wouldn't be a problem.

If Chez can get a drink before the match and then move on to the game in plenty of time, this wouldn't be a problem

This is just a particular happenstance which makes it difficult to have a pint in a decent bar AND get to the match in time.

I'm not being funny but making away fans welcome (rightfully or otherwise) is not what we are all about.

That said you can freely drink in many pubs around the ground with a valid ticket.

The Elmhurst is probably the most away friendly, if you want real atmosphere go to the bricklayers (not in colours), the Billy Nick I think is mixed and they have dancing girls.

All pissholes but this is proper football, not a trip to the emirates for some red wine.

I'm not being funny but making away fans welcome (rightfully or otherwise) is not what we are all about.

That said you can freely drink in many pubs around the ground with a valid ticket.

The Elmhurst is probably the most away friendly, if you want real atmosphere go to the bricklayers (not in colours), the Billy Nick I think is mixed and they have dancing girls.

All pissholes but this is proper football, not a trip to the emirates for some red wine.

Which is probably why Spurs are viewed the way they are.

Newcastle fans can have banter and can be as partisan as the next bloke, but at the end of the day Geordies are a welcoming bunch

Aye a big ground is all well and good but it depends what it's full of.

A dangerous thing in London I presume! :o

They aren't going to put the tickets up again are they?