Those travelling to London on Sunday

Douggy B

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least answer Chez' question?

Also, you've lived in London a lot longer than any of us, it's your home city, you're telling me the best place to go before a game at White Hart Lane is a Wetherspoons? Exiles have come up with better suggestions, despite having less "local knowledge"

Have you even read the thread? Its the only place, in that area, for AN EARLY KICK OFF.

Fish you live in London IIRC, if you have a suggestion I will take it.

Are you going to the game seeing as its not far for you?

I'd have loved to be able to afford to go mate, unfortunately my current financial restrictions mean I can't stump up the massively inflated ticket price.

I already suggested the Water Poet for a sneaky one, then elsewhere for more afterwards. Life would be easier if Tottenham wasn't such a used tampon of a place. Hell even Blackburn has a decent away fan pub.

Small allocation 1,750 so you would have been lucky!

Wait a minute.......did you not take your full allocation? :o

ewcastle have sold their full 1,750 allocation for this fixture

No actually, visiting teams are offered two different allocations: 1,750 then up to 2,900 if the visiting club is confident they can shift them.

Oh how I wish Stevie was here!! What happened to your famous away support?

I have no doubt Stevie, is watching! :o

HA HA Away support similar to Blackburn TBH. :o

Well I'm sure he'll be back soon and then you and him can continue your fucking tedious our fans are better than your fans/our club is bigger than your club style arguments.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

I have no doubt Stevie, is watching! :o

HA HA Away support similar to Blackburn TBH. :o

Well I'm sure he'll be back soon and then you and him can continue your fucking tedious our fans are better than your fans/our club is bigger than your club style arguments.

its like the my dad is bigger than your dad arguements when you were 10

We were probably only offered that amount to be honest.

More spurs fans probably come because it's newcastle like :o

and don't even dare criticise our away fans when your own is fucking shit, even the mackems said that about you :o

We were probably only offered that amount to be honest.

More spurs fans probably come because it's newcastle like :o

and don't even dare criticise our away fans when your own is fucking shit, even the mackems said that about you :o

I see so when the facts let you down, you turn to the opinions of a Mackem.

What happened to principles?

What about the league cup semi final when Burnley brought 6000 and you still didn't sell out by a long way :o

Come on Tom, you really don't wan't to go down that route. :o

What about the league cup semi final when Burnley brought 6000 and you still didn't sell out by a long way :o

these are all shit arguments, we sold the amount of tickets we took. its not like we asked for 10 tickets, we shifted a fair few for a silly early sunday morning kick off and at a stupid price, things have to be taken into consideration.

these are all shit arguments, we sold the amount of tickets we took. its not like we asked for 10 tickets, we shifted a fair few for a silly early sunday morning kick off and at a stupid price, things have to be taken into consideration.

Fair enough but when Stevie starts banging on about taking 8K to Wigan on a Tuesday night, don't expect me to hold my tongue.

Or when every match down the laaaaahhn is a ''sell out'' yet my mates in london can get a ticket a piece of piss (mostly free too) don't expect me to hold mine :o

Fair enough but when Stevie starts banging on about taking 8K to Wigan on a Tuesday night, don't expect me to hold my tongue.

Or you could just ignore him. What the fuck does it matter who gets what support?