Fat Sam : Rafa is picking on me Miss!

Matty

Sam Allardyce has launched a scathing attack on Rafa Benitez in the wake of Blackburn's 4-0 defeat by Liverpool at Anfield last Saturday.

Allardyce has accused the Spaniard of being 'disrespectful' and 'humiliating' over gestures he made on the touchline after Fernando Torres had headed the home side into a two-goal lead before the interval.

Television replays showed Benitez shrugged his shoulders and then crossed his hands, which Allardyce has taken to mean that the Reds boss felt the game was already over, even though there was almost an hour still to play.

Relegation-threatened Rovers, who were second best throughout the match, were missing several players through injury and employed centre-back Chris Samba in a lone striking role.

Allardyce claims he attempted to speak to Benitez about his actions after the game but could not make contact with the Spaniard and has been left fuming by the incident.

Humiliating

He told Sky Sports News: "It's not out of our system for two reasons. One is the disappointment at the way the team performed. I know we had a lot of injuries on the day, but I still felt that we should have gone there and done better than we did.

"And two, is the unfortunate gestures from Rafa Benitez after the second goal. I wanted to clarify his gestures. I think you'll see them as pretty dismissive to me and to Blackburn Rovers' team as a whole.

"I think they are disrespectful and quite humiliating.

"I waited to have a word with Rafa Benitez in his room after the game but as usual, and unfortunately, he didn't turn up.

"I was hugely disappointed by those gestures and having re-looked at them this week I think I'm right and I think everyone will see why I'm complaining."

When asked if he felt Benitez was writing his side off, Allardyce replied: "That was the feeling by the gestures. It was an open arms and a cross-over of arms as if that was it.

"The game is hard enough as it is without a fellow manager trying to do, what seemed to be, an undermining gesture."[/i]

I really can't stand this fat prick...

Edited by Matty

What a bellend he is :D

He really rates himself like, hence the 'don't dare diss me' stuff. I remember when he referred to himself as 'a top man in my field' :icon_lol: just after we'd given the latest in a growing list of shocking displays (Wigan away) last season. I'd love Blackburn to get relegated me, as I cannot fucking stand him.

I heard him on Talksport the other week saying he'd fancy himself to do a good job at any club in the world. :D

Got that many tickets on himself he probably means it.

What a fucking tool he is... if it's the gesture I think it was, wasn't it when Liverpool had scored just as he was yelling to his players to change their formation?

All I saw was a shrug of the shoulders as and admission that his instructions were pointless.

Big Sam looking for gnat shit in pepper where Rafa is concerned which goes back to when he was uber critical of Benitez just after he took over at SJP. I still to this day have no idea what all that was about...

It looks more a case of a nonchelant 'this guy is simply the best and there aint nothin anyone can do about him' sort of thing. I can't see it as dismissing Blackburn Rovers but it's no surprise to hear Sam Shamadayce and old red nose coming out having a pop.

Like I said in the other thread, he was in the midst of giving his players a bollocking and then they go and score. This gesture to me was aimed at his players in a "i'll shut up!" manner rather than directed to the Blackburn bench

Ferguson is a fucking tit for even getting involved but we all know he is anyway. He did it to Keegan, he did it to Wenger and he did it to Mourinho.

No surprise really that it's the 4 managers who have threatened Man Utd's position during the Premier League years. The only man he didn't do it to was Dalglish.