Aliens exist and UFOs are covered-up by US government, says ex-astronaut

Park Life

That Russian guy should go on holiday with Michael Knighton. Personally, I think he had a shitload of vodka and weird mushroos and watched Star Trek.

I can imagine the aliens pissing themselves laughing at the ropey Russian women with their badly bleached hair, going to the market with their mulleted and shellsuited husbands in some shitty excuse for a car.

The toxic smell of the bleached hair probably saved him from a 'probing'. :(

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A GERMAN UFO expert has claimed that a NASA spacecraft may have been hijacked by aliens - who are now attempting to contact Earth.

Hartwig Hausdorf claims that Voyager 2 - an unmanned interplanetary probe blasted into space 33 years ago - has started transmitting strange, unintelligible signals, Bild newspaper revealed today

NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life ever found it.

But last month the probe began sending back distorted messages from its location near the edge of the solar system that baffled NASA scientists were unable to decode, Mr Hausdorf says.

"It seems almost as if someone had reprogrammed or hijacked the probe, thus perhaps we do not yet know the whole truth," the author of UFOs - They Are Still Flying told Bild.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

Related Coverage

The signal from Voyager 2 - which takes 13 hours to reach the Earth - broke off fully on April 22.

NASA said engineers were working to solve a data transmission fault.

The space agency has not commented specifically on Mr Hausdorf's comments, although it says the fault is likely to be a glitch in the probe's computer memory

Voyager 2 and its twin, Voyager 1, were launched in 1977 to explore Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Three decades on, they are the most distant human-made objects in outer space.

Voyager 1 is currently more than 8.5 billion miles from Earth. It will soon travel beyond the heliosphere - a bubble the sun creates around the solar system - into interstellar space, scientists say.

The aliens are apparently pissing about with 13 hr radio transmissions on some old bit of tin sent out ages ago instead of just putting messages during ad breaks in Corry. :icon_lol:

I love the fact that it was sent off with a tape in 55 languages. Oh aye, incase Aliens could speak French etc.

I love the fact that it was sent off with a tape in 55 languages. Oh aye, incase Aliens could speak French etc.

Lingua Franca ..............

he said in Portuguese

http://www.rense.com/ufo4/historyofufo.htm

paddy power have 100-1 that extraterrestrial life will be announced by Obama by 2013

There is some talk of Nov this year. :razz::o

There was talk of November last year. TV time paid for apparently

Yeah, Obama is keen on it and the advisors aren't, never mind the 'controllers'. Another JFk in the making if he ain't careful. :D

paddy power have 100-1 that extraterrestrial life will be announced by Obama by 2013

There is some talk of Nov this year. :razz::o

Yeah, Obama is keen on it and the advisors aren't, never mind the 'controllers'. Another JFk in the making if he ain't careful. :D

Do they mean bacteria, or proper UFO flying aliens? Those are quite low odds for something like that. I never knew David Icke had so much cash to drive the odds down.

There is some talk of Nov this year. :D:o

Do they mean bacteria, or proper UFO flying aliens? Those are quite low odds for something like that. I never knew David Icke had so much cash to drive the odds down.

You fekin jokin innit??! We've been visited by about 71 different ET's and EBE's and that's just in the last 50 years or so.... :razz: This galaxy is teeming with life.

Edited by Park Life

You fekin jokin innit??! We've been visited by about 71 different ET's and EBE's and that's just in the last 50 years or so.... :razz: This galaxy is teeming with life.

Life will find a way, deep ocean vents the big giveaway imo.

Yep. Volcanoes are regulary discussed as part of the precursor inc building an atmosphere.

What's the latest theories behind ocean vents being the origin of life? I thought that it had largely been discounted, in which case the existence of extremophiles in these locations doesn't really help us estimate the chance of life occurring. Even then, there's a huge difference between primitive life starting and evolution to space travelling aliens.

Mars is crucial. Demonstrate that life began there and that opens up a lot of possibilities. I think though we'll find it is dead and always has been.