Aliens exist and UFOs are covered-up by US government, says ex-astronaut

Park Life

I've given myself an idea for a film story line in this thread :huff:

Too late, where do you think Parky lifts his patter from? :razz:

:lol:

Herbs from Holland are the only explanation for them.

pffffft....herbs from holland indeed!

highest rate of UFO sightings in N.A. occur in the bulkley valley just east of Prince Rupert (google it Stevie), it has to be the BC Green.

Aye that world famous place.

you mean you've never heard of it!??!....shocking.... :rolleyes:

i was tree planting there in the summer of 2002, a couple of the other planters engaged in a camp-romance came racing back into camp with their clothes in disarray, they had been fucking in the bushes until a massive UFO came and hovered about 100m away.

I've told you before I couldn't name you 10 USA cities

There's a place in Scotland near Castlemilk which is the most non discript place ever, which is a proper hot spot for them. Funny how they all go to one place. I've heard tales of ones the size of cities, although there's that many wanks putting fake pics up you wonder why they bother.

Bullshit :rolleyes:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

highest rate of UFO sightings in N.A. occur in the bulkley valley just east of Prince Rupert (google it Stevie), it has to be the BC Green.

i was tree planting there in the summer of 2002, a couple of the other planters engaged in a camp-romance came racing back into camp with their clothes in disarray, they had been fucking in the bushes until a massive UFO came and hovered about 100m away.

There's a place in Scotland near Castlemilk which is the most non discript place ever, which is a proper hot spot for them. Funny how they all go to one place. I've heard tales of ones the size of cities, although there's that many wanks putting fake pics up you wonder why they bother.

Denvar, Chicago, Miami, Las Angeles, New York, Dallas, Seatull, Atlantic City, Clearwater, San Francisco (knew that one cos the song), San Diego erm that's it. Saint Louis. Aye. So 12.

given the complexity of the natural environment that exists on earth, which has sprung up with a limited set of basic building blocks and evolved into the myriad of interconnected systems that we puny humans still are just starting to grasp are a whole system, it seems unlikely to me that in the entire universe there would only be one planet with life on it.

it is a fair point renton that we don't know for sure that there is life and the possibility that we are alone is a real one, given a long enough time line though , all the odds will hit. so i guess it's just a matter of whether or not our timeline and those of other planets with life cross paths...no?

I full believe there is life on other planets. I don't, however, believe that if such a race developed sufficiently to permit travelling incomprehensible distances, they'd waste their time with bothering yokels. They'd either be so far advanced they would view from afar, or they'd make contact, or they'd simply do as they please.

Also, given the vastness of space, the probability of bumping into each other is fairly minuscule.

Then of course, who is to say what "life" is. Theoretically alien life may be so far removed from our preconceived concept that they may have visited countless times.

exactly, i find it funny that almost every report of alien sightings have a fairly anthropmorphic description. i saw a nova as a kid where some scientists came up with what they thought the first "alien" we encountered would look like........it looked like a fucking tree, i remember thinking 'you guys are out to lunch', but the chances that aliens are like us is slim to none i would say. childhoods end for me is the quintissential sci-fi fiction on the subject.

An unfortunate title, given the newspaper allegations made about Clarke.

true dat....still a canny read though.

To be fair, most of them had reached puberty.

I've given myself an idea for a film story line in this thread :)

Denvar, Chicago, Miami, Las Angeles, New York, Dallas, Seatull, Atlantic City, Clearwater, San Francisco (knew that one cos the song), San Diego erm that's it. Saint Louis. Aye. So 12.

I love the comedy spelling for dramatic effect :huff:

I've given myself an idea for a film story line in this thread :)

I love the comedy spelling for dramatic effect :huff:

??

Another three cities just came to me there. Cape Codde was on that film about the mermaid, Darryl Hannah, St Helens (where that mountain blew up in 1980, I remember it from A Level geography) and also Las Vegas how could I forget the most famous one of all. Still not as famous as London though.

Also I'm not buying for one minute that you haven't heard of Boston, Vegas, Orlando, Memphis, Atlanta, Washington DC etc.

Washington aye named after the one at your manor. Orlando? Thought that was Mexico. Boston, aye I've played on their pitch not sure there's a yank one, Memphis? Thought that was a bike?

Edit Aye Atlanta City, aye I've put Atlantic City above.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

how the fuck have you heard of clearwater?

clearwater Fla? ....hehehe, retirement central.

Also I'm not buying for one minute that you haven't heard of Boston, Vegas, Orlando, Memphis, Atlanta, Washington DC etc.

Washington aye named after the one at your manor. Orlando? Thought that was Mexico. Boston, aye I've played on their pitch not sure there's a yank one, Memphis? Thought that was a bike?

Your a bad liar Stevie :lol:

Your a bad liar Stevie :rolleyes:

His push for the GC crown knows no bounds and caters for no shame. :lol:

I'm telling you. Tell me why I should know Boston, or why I should know anything about America. I could name you 30 major cities in major European countries, never had a thirst for knowledge for America. Plastic bullies who I hope fail in most things they do. Some of it is planned ignorance granted, but their dismissiveness of the world's most famous country fucks me right off so I'm every bit as dismissive as them mugs.

I know Clearwater because my uncle has a holiday home there, been asked if I want to go about 20 times over the last 15 years, always say no because the only place I'd ever go to in America is Vegas. "Have a nice day". Oh dear.

I'm telling you. Tell me why I should know Boston, or why I should know anything about America. I could name you 30 major cities in major European countries, never had a thirst for knowledge for America. Plastic bullies who I hope fail in most things they do. Some of it is planned ignorance granted, but their dismissiveness of the world's most famous country fucks me right off so I'm every bit as dismissive as them mugs.

I know Clearwater because my uncle has a holiday home there, been asked if I want to go about 20 times over the last 15 years, always say no because the only place I'd ever go to in America is Vegas. "Have a nice day". Oh dear.

Because its a major reference point in popular culture. Seen The Departed? Heard of the Boston Red Sox?

Vegas is ace Stevie, been twice. Can come away with more than you went with if you keep yer head.

Because its a major reference point in popular culture. Seen The Departed? Heard of the Boston Red Sox?

No to both. Can't be that impressive, it wasn't one of the host cities of the World Cup.

I know Parky, is it the sort of place you could have two weeks?

They dismiss themselves?

I personally think you should always go somewhere before you have an opinion of it. The thing about the US it isn't like just one country, it's incredibly diverse with some great regions and cities and some shit ones, depending on what you like. It's your loss though Stevie if you want to stay ignorant about it.

They dismiss themselves?

I personally think you should always go somewhere before you have an opinion of it. The thing about the US it isn't like just one country, it's incredibly diverse with some great regions and cities and some shit ones, depending on what you like. It's your loss though Stevie if you want to stay ignorant about it.

I will. We're more famous than them without doubt. That survey in China proved it. Would never go touring a country where football is dismissed as a gays game by the fat masses in general.

No to both. Can't be that impressive, it wasn't one of the host cities of the World Cup.

Think 10 days is max. Eating giant burgers at 4 in the moring having been on free booze all afternoon and night has a lifecycle. Helipcopter ride into the desert is nice. Love the vibe there, especially if you're up and you get a lot of freebies and service is second to none imo. The ex-Mrs P loved blackjack so there was no tension.

Think 10 days is max. Eating giant burgers at 4 in the moring having been on free booze all afternoon and night has a lifecycle. Helipcopter ride into the desert is nice. Love the vibe there, especially if you're up and you get a lot of freebies and service is second to none imo. The ex-Mrs P loved blackjack so there was no tension.

Yep, about fifty years

And Stevie - New Orleans, Nashville, Indianapolis, Denver

Yep, about fifty years

And Stevie - New Orleans, Nashville, Indianapolis, Denver

I'm mentioned Denvar, Indianapolis isn't that where Clark Kent lived, thought it was a ficticious town. Nashville come to think of it didn't Oz mention that in Auf Wiedesehen Pet? Thought New Orleans was a state tbh, like New England and New Mexico.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Clark Kent was from Metropolis which is just an amalgamation of various American cities I think, (Chicago, New York, etc.)

The comic book dweebs would know better than me though. Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana State.

I'm mentioned Denvar, Indianapolis isn't that where Clark Kent lived, thought it was a ficticious town. Nashville come to think of it didn't Oz mention that in Auf Wiedesehen Pet? Thought New Orleans was a state tbh, like New England and New Mexico.

New England isn't a state.

New England isn't a state.

You're right, aye. It's Vermont, Maine, Massawhatsit etc.

• 1 month later...