Britain's Most Boring People

Guest Stevie

Who are the most boring cunts in Britain?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Stevie

Was having this debate with someone last night about just who are Britain's most boring cunts. Now don't get me wrong there's dull and funny, interesting and bland in every city, but I have to say, not just for the content of what they say, for their general demeanour, voice tone, enthusiasm, and just wankiness, it's possible that Brummies are collectively the most BORING CUNTS in Western Europe. What do you think?

Guest Stevie
Midlands folk who say duck.

What is the point of that area of UK ???????

I say that about 90% of the country. The duck area is like Derbyshire where they say that and a bit of Nottinghamshire, them sort of people are exactly how they appear in Auf Wiedesehen Pet, when they go in to the Cross Keys, even the working class. Fuckin duck. That said they're well behind brummies.

Without even reading your post (or looking at any of the other options for that matter!) I voted for Brummies...

Just loike that! :nufc:

Guest Stevie
What the fuck is it with you and people being 'boring'?

When I seen "last poster" Kid Dynamite I knew it would say this. Funny that. I was thinking about you last night as it happens as I was at Croft Park.

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie
Between Brummies and dour yorkshire bores. Had so many free beers in Brum I had to go Yorkshire. :nufc:

Totally agree. Do you think if we knew more about the the old kwaats, they'd feature above brummies?

Between Brummies and dour yorkshire bores. Had so many free beers in Brum I had to go Yorkshire. :nufc:

Totally agree. Do you think if we knew more about the the old kwaats, they'd feature above brummies?

90% of Krauts are essentially robots with soft tissue it takes about a year of Parky training before they're good for a civil beer outing.

" Ja you drink ze beer zo fast, this ist not London Ja..ha ha...The bar doesn't close at 11...Ha ha ha.. :( All giggling like girls by 12 having drunk half what I have.

The Germans you meet who are interesting turn out to be from Poland of Czech.

Got a Brummie teacher at school who just rambles on and on. Fair enough to the man, the history of the English Language isn't exactly the most scintillating of topics, but I am certain there can be more va va voom added to it than having him speaking at us for an hour in his long Brummie drawl.

The Brummie thing is also odd because you can make some great jokes whilst using the accent. My personal favourite:

(In a Brummie accent - say it out loud -)

Whats the difference between a Bison and a Buffalo?

You can wash your hands in a Bison but you can't wash your hands in a Buffalo.

:nufc:

Edited by Revolver

The Brummie thing is also odd because you can make some great jokes whilst using the accent. My personal favourite:

(In a Brummie accent - say it out loud -)

Whats the difference between a Bison and a Buffalo?

You can wash your hands in a Bison but you can't wash your hands in a Buffalo.

:(

A Brummie was fishing on a canal when his mate out for a walk saw him and stopped for a chat:

"Alroiit skip ave yer caught anythin?"

"Yerr...a whale, but I threw it back"

"A whale?....keep going and you might get the rest of the bike"

My thanks to the British Museum/Barry Cryer for the loan of that one :)

For me its Yorkies....think Fred Trueman on Indoor League :nufc:

Haha! Brilliant! I will add that to the Noddy Holder one and the other one about the Elephant that I have up me sleeve. Can't really be bothered typing them out mind!

I say that about 90% of the country. The duck area is like Derbyshire where they say that and a bit of Nottinghamshire, them sort of people are exactly how they appear in Auf Wiedesehen Pet, when they go in to the Cross Keys, even the working class. Fuckin duck. That said they're well behind brummies.

So why do you have the flag of St. George in your sig if you think 90% of your country is pointless?

Guest Stevie

So why do you have the flag of St. George in your sig if you think 90% of your country is pointless?

Because the 10% that counts is worth it.