Robert walks out on Portsmouth

Gemmill

Alain Perrin announces the team, Robert isn't in it, so he gets up and walks out of the dressing room, leaving Portsmouth short on the subs bench.

Not a pick of bother that lad like, definitely one we should have persevered with. :o

Could well be the end of him in the Premiership - we aren't gonna want him back and it's unlikely Perrin will want to go on working with him.

Great pro though.

:o

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great player - lets all get off his back.

How I miss his corners!

50910[/snapback]

Yes, because N'Zogbia's and Bowyer's corners are fantastic...thank God Emre and Solano are taking them now.

Edited by Bombadil

I've heard nothing on the radio about this, and Gemmill hasn't sourced the info. So what anyway? He doesn't play for us now.

We haven't seen any threads appearing when Robert has scored a free kick, have we? No, yet again the Robert haters are stirring up their anti-Robert obsession. Oh, and predictably Grimbo pops up for the first time since the last anti-Robert thread; a guy who is so obsessed he once spent a whople game counting Robert's passes! :o

So, he still disappeared.  Don't really see your point tbh, well, apart from Gemmill's title being misleading.

50929[/snapback]

I'm saying the article is highly speculative - people just seem to be guessing what happened. Would this story have arisen if it not been about Robert? No, I don't think so.

Keegan was always walking out on the club, and he was the manager! What a twat, eh?