Flu Pandemic

Lazarus

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chex,

Would you say retroviruses display a kind of intelligence?

There's significant debate whether viruses are life at all let alone intelligent life Parky.

Fucking hell, I'm feeling symptoms now. I hope this is psychosomatic. :aye:

Last tuesday i fell ill for 2/3 days. My symptoms were bizarre. I had serious chills for about 4 hours then started to burn up, my temperature soared during the night, couldnt sleep and was sweating like a rapist under the duvet, freezing if i kicked it off. At the same time i had weird body aches, in my hips and knees particularly. My throat was a little sore the next day but no 'cold-like' symptoms really. Felt knackered until friday.

Basically i reckon i've already had it.

Last tuesday i fell ill for 2/3 days. My symptoms were bizarre. I had serious chills for about 4 hours then started to burn up, my temperature soared during the night, couldnt sleep and was sweating like a rapist under the duvet, freezing if i kicked it off. At the same time i had weird body aches, in my hips and knees particularly. My throat was a little sore the next day but no 'cold-like' symptoms really. Felt knackered until friday.

Were you out on Monday night btw?

Chex,

Read "Almost like a Whale'.

Cheers. :aye:

Just wondering, aren't we looking at hiv the wrong way?

For instance why not introduce a 'mimic' that the virus love to bind to?

Been in London over the weekend, travelled back to Paris on sunday night. Stayed in on monday night, then got up really early on tueday for an 8am meeting start.

Did fuck loads of ching on the friday and saturday which may mor may not be relevant :aye:

Been in London over the weekend, travelled back to Paris on sunday night. Stayed in on monday night, then got up really early on tueday for an 8am meeting start.

Did fuck loads of ching on the friday and saturday which may mor may not be relevant :scratchhead:

It will do that to you sometimes. :aye:

Chex,

Cheers. :scratchhead:

Another trifling issue resolved on the pages of Toontastic! :aye:

Shirley this has already been tried?

Outbreaks of the Bubonic Plague in the Middle Ages and the Spanish 'Flu during WW1 must have killed more than 0.1% of the world population. And think about how little people travelled then compared to now.

That could actually help in a way. :aye:

Mind you I think it's a little early to be comparing it to the Black Death, given that there's only been 8 or 9 confirmed cases where it's played a part in a resultant death.

Edited by Fop

Chex,

Cheers. :icon_lol:

Sitting under an apple tree gets one nowhere fast. :scratchhead:

Chex,

Cheers. :scratchhead:

Either because:

A) Parky's a genius and the entire academic world of virologists, microbiologists, molecular biologists etc are stupid. Or

B ) It's a conspiracy. Or

C) It displays a complete lack of understanding of how viruses spread and is not possible.

Hmmmm :icon_lol:

Mind you I think it's a little early to be comparing it to the Black Death, given that there's only been 8 or 9 confirmed cases where it's played a part in a resultant death.

I wasn't :aye:

Chex,

Cheers. :)

Another trifling issue resolved on the pages of Toontastic! ;)

Either because:

A) Parky's a genius and the entire academic world of virologists, microbiologists, molecular biologists etc are stupid. Or

B ) It's a conspiracy. Or

C) It displays a complete lack of understanding of how viruses spread and is not possible.

Hmmmm :scratchchin:

:(

I wasn't ;)

Fop knew Fop should have put a safety wink in. :)

Hips junior is at Newcastle University. Well, when I say 'at', we all know exactly how many hours students actually spend at their places of learning!

Good excuse to tell the twom not to darken our doors for a good while, anyway. Every cloud, and all that ;)