Britain's got talent.

Flair

First time I have seen this.

I watched for a few minutes and saw some gimp with a guitar and a backing band of lush birds (who were miming).

Still, his guitar was a pile of wank, an Epiphone for national television? Fuck off. His amp was even wanker and to finish it off he couldn't play.

and Noel Gallagher could (and still can) pull of a Union Jack guitar because he represents a lot of Britian, an arrogant, stupid, smoking, pisshead, :wub:

Not some strange looking type.

I take it you missed the 10 year old that burst into tears halfway through her song. But they just kept playing the music anyway! Amanda tried to get on stage but couldnt cos her skirt was so short so she was just left there! Made me cringe! She asked if she could sing again but got told no so burst into tears again.

So Simon stepped in and pretty much said fuck itv's schedule, she can sing again :wub:

That kid bealing was ridiculous. She's still crying and her mam's asking them to let her sing again. The waterworks sharp turned off when she was told she could. They shouldn't let kids that young on.

That kid bealing was ridiculous. She's still crying and her mam's asking them to let her sing again. The waterworks sharp turned off when she was told she could. They shouldn't let kids that young on.

It was like one of them american beauty pageant's, pushy mother to boot as well. Annoying little cow!

Watch how when there's more at stake in front of a bigger crowd in the final tomorrow, she's fine with her nerves all of a sudden.

Or she bottles it and cries again and gets fucked off by the judges.

Hopefully the latter.

To be honest mate it depends on the crowd you're playing in front of.

I have played in front of a shit load of people and been fine but I have found myself slightly nervous playing to people who are there to criticise your every move.

So a child on national TV is entitled to cry...

Fuck that - she should never have got a second bite at it. If that had been someone Cowell didn't rate he'd never have sanctioned more time.

She'll not win it tomorrow, she'll start the waterworks again but it'll make no fucking difference.

Agree with the sentiment - far too fucking young to be on a show like this.

The only reason she got another go is cos Cowell realised that the press tomorrow would be horrific if she didn't. The show is already getting some adverse press cos the Loch Ness Monster is about to have a nervous breakdown, and now you've got a 10 year old kid breaking her heart on stage and Ant and Dec going "Sorry love, that was your one chance and you blew it. No time for another go, the producer tells me."

Cowell's arse fell out.

The only reason she got another go is cos Cowell realised that the press tomorrow would be horrific if she didn't. The show is already getting some adverse press cos the Loch Ness Monster is about to have a nervous breakdown, and now you've got a 10 year old kid breaking her heart on stage and Ant and Dec going "Sorry love, that was your one chance and you blew it. No time for another go, the producer tells me."

Cowell's arse fell out.

:wub:

I thought she was great. An amazing voice considering she's so young. It's just she fucked up a note and that did it for her.

It's all shite like, and always ends up with singers and dancers. Don't really care who wins it, so long as it isn't that posh rugby twat.

Britain's Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle has been taken to a private London clinic with exhaustion.

A woman was taken voluntarily by ambulance to a clinic, police said.

Officers were called to a London hotel on Sunday at 1800 BST to doctors assessing a woman under the Mental Health Act, Scotland Yard said.

The Sun said the Scottish singer was admitted to the Priory clinic with exhaustion, a day after she lost out to dance group Diversity in the ITV1 show.

The Priory Clinic said: "We can neither confirm nor deny the reports."

'Emotionally drained'

Diversity beat the West Lothian singer to be named the winners of the talent show on Saturday night in a final watched by an audience of more than 18 million.

On Sunday, it emerged Boyle was taking time off on the advice of a doctor.

Boyle found herself the focus of media attention at her home in Scotland

Television company TalkbackThames released a statement: "Following Saturday night's show, Susan is exhausted and emotionally drained.

"She has been seen by her private GP who supports her decision to take a few days out for rest and recovery."

"We offer her our ongoing support and wish her a speedy recovery."

The singer became an international singing sensation after first performing I Dreamed A Dream in the contest, a song she reprised for the final.

Her performances have attracted millions of hits on video-sharing websites and led to an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown told GMTV that he had spoken to Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan to check on Boyle's progress.

"I hope Susan Boyle is OK because she is a really, really nice person and I think she will do well," he added.

Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan told GMTV that the attention Boyle received has been "crazy" and "nobody could have predicted it".

He said she had been subjected to huge pressure, but was "essentially fine".

"She was very tired and hasn't been sleeping. She has just gone away to have some time to herself and to sleep and eat, doing all the things she hasn't been able to do in the last week," he added.

Publicist Max Clifford said people in Boyle's situation "need people around them to understand how the business works."

He added that "everyone connected to the show has a responsibility" to help contestants, but its makers - including Simon Cowell - would be aware of this.

Fred O'Neil, one of Boyle's friends who was her voice coach, said it was a "sad situation".

"She just was caught up in all of this and I think that she will never have had an idea, at the beginning, the price that she might have to pay."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8076413.stm

Loony toad quack

Edited by Happy Face

Hmmm....Some websites are calling it exhaustion while others are saying she has been taken under the Mental Health Act :\

Quite a difference tbh.

Cowell's arse fell out.

:lol:

You're better at this sort of thing than Park (7th) Life.

That young lass burst into tears on stage, the next day Cowell tells a 12 year old lad his dancing was crap compared to the last time and he burst into tears, and now Boyle is sectioned :lol:

i reckon wel have some radical rule changes for next eyars show

• 3 weeks later...