Ant & Dec @ The Match.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Couple of clownshoes amd the best reason to go out on a Saturday night.

I know Declan mesel, I knew him from school even though he was a few years older than me, and I appeared on one of his TV shows in 2000, I'm telling you now he is one of the nicest kids you can ever meet. Nothing him is forced about him, he's not of these who smiles when he shakes someones hands turns away and goes :o he's a genuine kid he deserves every success he's had. Would you prefer some boring home counties boy like you on telly.

Guest Stevie

article-0-02B83AE800000578-631_468x286.jpg

DAMN YOU GEMMILL AND ASPRILLA!

Their heads tell you everything there is to know about Tottenham. Tramps who would be refused access to an offy cos they look like they stink of piss. Look at the hair man, never fuckin heard of Timotei you cockney tramps?

I know Declan mesel, I knew him from school even though he was a few years older than me, and I appeared on one of his TV shows in 2000, I'm telling you now he is one of the nicest kids you can ever meet. Nothing him is forced about him, he's not of these who smiles when he shakes someones hands turns away and goes :o he's a genuine kid he deserves every success he's had. Would you prefer some boring home counties boy like you on telly.

Declan's brother is a preist and used to preach at the church joined to where I went to School.

Guest Stevie

Declan's brother is a preist and used to preach at the church joined to where I went to School.

Aye that's it, his whole family are from a town in Northern Ireland, staunch catholics although his cousin was in my class at school, and he was a good kid too, just liked smoking dope and didn't give a fuck about anything. My sort of kid.

Aye that's it, his whole family are from a town in Northern Ireland, staunch catholics although his cousin was in my class at school, and he was a good kid too, just liked smoking dope and didn't give a fuck about anything. My sort of kid.

He visits from time to time, I knew a couple of people who've met him and said he was a lovely lad, didn't mind stopping for a quick chat.

What the fucks wrong with sting you gimp?

Sting? Are you kidding me?

Tom, the guys a fucking a cock. Whinging, tree hugging, tantric bell end.

right you cocksucking cockney

83B1BA5B-B9F4-5FE3-1C6E19D642718566.jpg

dont let the door hit ya arse on the way out, oh turn the lights out too

GAME OVER

Edited by paddy

Surely this argument was over as soon as Richard Littlejohn's bonce was posted.

The only person I hate more is Chris Moyes and, to the best of my knowledge, he doesn't support the toon.

Moyles is Lids.