Lovenkrands wouldnt mind staying

Marko

She's playing a strat ffs :razz:

:P

Tools of the trade my man...I sold that particular one and made my own (from parts admittedly).

IMGP3157.jpg

I admit...it looks the same, I just like white Strats.. :rolleyes:

Do you play?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And?

Fucking hell man don't be as dense as that spuds supporting cunt.

Everyone here can see what you keep repeating (like a bad curry I might add) it does not justify signing and resigning shite players like Lovenkrands.

If you can't see that the biggest problem with the team isn't the players we have, it's the lack of players we don't have to compliment them.

Think about it, over the last four seasons we have sold all our players with pace and replaced them with what?

Oba "not fucking good enough" Martins and Peter "soft as shite" Lovenkrands, great just great.

I don't have time for an ad nauseum circular argument with a basement warrior....but if you think Ashley's about to sign loads of top players on big money then you're in for a shock.

No of course you don't have time, you're too busy writing all those classic top 40 pop songs.

Lovenkrands is shit, you're an idiot and Ashley's a cunt - does that make it clear?!??

Why are you bothered what I do with my time? Stick to your own dreams and I'll stick to mine.

Lovenkrands is better than several players in our squad and didn't cost us anything, I'm such an idiot that I live in the South of France with my gorgeous woman and write music for a living and yes Ashley's a cunt. :P

Outrageous!!!!

Where do you live btw? :razz:

She's playing a strat ffs :P

:rolleyes:

Tools of the trade my man...I sold that particular one and made my own (from parts admittedly).

IMGP3157.jpg

I admit...it looks the same, I just like white Strats.. :P

Do you play?

Also do I. :wank:

Although I have been meaning to buy a Rosewood Classic/Road Worn it keeps getting put off by buying other things :razz:

2ai0hlf.jpg

US 2005.

Outrageous!!!!

Where do you live btw? :wank:

In a small-ish city between Barcelona and Marseilles. :P I love Northumberland/Newcastle and parts of London but this is the place that suits me the most out of all the places I've lived.

She's playing a strat ffs :P

:wank:

IMGP3157.jpg

I admit...it looks the same, I just like white Strats.. :wank:

Do you play?

Also do I. :wank:

Although I have been meaning to buy a Rosewood Classic/Road Worn it keeps getting put off by buying other things :razz:

2ai0hlf.jpg

US 2005.

That's a nice guitar man. I like maple with white guitars. :icon_lol:

What's up with the cool smiley btw...sometimes it shows for me, other times I get a B ) ..... spooky! :rolleyes:

Yeah but as I said I'm after a Rosewood one as they often play nicer, which is weird. I just can't justify another US strat just for the sake of a different fretboard :razz:

Yeah that cool smiley is strange :P

Yeah but as I said I'm after a Rosewood one as they often play nicer, which is weird. I just can't justify another US strat just for the sake of a different fretboard :razz:

Yeah that cool smiley is strange :rolleyes:

Swings and horses as I say... :P

Mebbes you can snag a neck off ebay...! Genius! There's a few good sellers on there who have thousands of good feedbacks. It's all they sell.

Mebbes you can snag a neck off ebay...! Genius! There's a few good sellers on there who have thousands of good feedbacks. It's all they sell.

Well I like that strat as it is so I wouldn't change the neck or anything, I'll just bide my time and maybe get a classic, apparently the Road Worn's are actually decent guitars too but I don't want to be conned for £700.

they are nice guitars. what music do you write asprilla? white strats are good....

i need to learn guitar. can play bass well but never got round to it.

I write tv music and then I write acousticy folky/rock with occasional synth/hip hop stuff thrown in. My myspace has a couple of older songs and 2 tv pieces I wrote one of which (Gossamer) got used on the TV ad for Sharps furniture. I'll see if I can find the link.

www.myspace.com/deluxerecordings

http://www.sharps.co.uk/server/show/nav.51

Guitars are great to have around, you don't have to be great to pick out a tune or strum some chords. Just get a cheap nylon strung guitar to learn on maybe, they're easy to learn on I reckon.

Edited by Asprilla

How did a thread about Lovenkrands start a discussion about guitars -.-

I have no idea. :razz:

I'm only waffling on out of nerves anyway. Today's game is so important and it could all go horribly wrong....

Well I like that strat as it is so I wouldn't change the neck or anything, I'll just bide my time and maybe get a classic, apparently the Road Worn's are actually decent guitars too but I don't want to be conned for £700.

Fender put their prices up recently too I believe! Great!!

Fair enough....US Strats go for about £4-500 on ebay I believe...but yeah that's a lot of dough. Road worns look cool enough though although it's a bit of a cheat buying a pre worn guitar if you ask me! The Highway series are thin nitro I believe, they might be a bit cheaper??

Fair enough....US Strats go for about £4-500 on ebay I believe...but yeah that's a lot of dough. Road worns look cool enough though although it's a bit of a cheat buying a pre worn guitar if you ask me! The Highway series are thin nitro I believe, they might be a bit cheaper??

Yeah I think you can get a Highway for £500, however I hate the finish :P

I traded in a Half Stack and ended up getting my US strat for £300 part exchange, So I might think about P/Xing again. :wank:

Yeah that cool smiley is strange :P

Swings and horses as I say... :rolleyes:

Yeah I think you can get a Highway for £500, however I hate the finish :wank:

I traded in a Half Stack and ended up getting my US strat for £300 part exchange, So I might think about P/Xing again. :wank:

Fair enough...I just mean they'll wear in pretty quickly compared to the poly finish on USA Strats.

It depends if you're getting shafted on the trade in obviously. Bryan at The Guitar Shop was always really fair with prices on trade in IMO. He was a cool bloke ... I ended up avoiding his shop though because I kept buying stuff. :P I think I bought 3 or 4 off him in about 2 years.

Are you off to the game today btw?