Championship Side...

Deano

I think they are all related to each other in Warrington tbf :good:

(I often work down there, just off the A49 near the Tesco/Stadium)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though we may as well consider this all now. No point looking back.

Owen and Viduka are gone. We can't afford their wages now so there's no new contracts heading their way.

Martins will no doubt already have been on to his agent and he is our best prospect of getting any decent money in.

Barton will never play for us again.

Coloccini and Jonas will be straight back to Spain along with Xisco (possibly on loan). I'd be pretty surprised if Enrique wasn't away too.

Bassong will stay in the premier league and we'll do well to get three million given he only has a year left on his contract.

Beye for me is a little more cloudy but I suspect he will be away.

That leaves Ryan Taylor and Nolan who correct me if I'm wrong, can't move until January anyway.

Taylor who might well show some loyalty to the club but could still show some attraction to premier league clubs despite many on here's opinion of him.

Butt I think will stay I think as will Duff as I can't see anyone coming in for them.

Personally I think we are left with.

GK.Harper

RB.R Taylor

LB. None

CB. S Taylor

CB. None

RW. None

LW. Duff/Lovenkrands (I thing he might be worth trying to keep for the championship)

CM. Butt/Smith

CM. Nolan/Gutherie

CF. Carroll

CF. Shola

Clearly we need a new left back, centreback (a solid experienced defender is essential), a midfielder with some creativity (fucking hell how long have we been saying this), a right winger who can cross a ball and at least one striker with pace.

Piece off piss really.

Xisco will be gone no doubt about it. I really really want us to sign Marlon King if we go down, he'll get 35 goals in a decent championship side. Marlon King and Ross McCormack would be more potent than any current combination we have.

Marlon is a monstahhhhh!!!!!

Krul

Beye Saylor Tozer Kadar/Enrique

Inman Vuksic Guthrie New guy

Ranger Zamblera

Are we going to sign him again? We only just got rid of him.

He went on loan. :lol:

Krul

Beye Saylor Tozer Kadar/Enrique

Inman Vuksic Guthrie New guy

Ranger Zamblera

Are we going to sign him again? We only just got rid of him.

He went on loan. :lol:

with a view to a permanent deal, knowing our luck he'll have been shite.

Xisco will be gone no doubt about it. I really really want us to sign Marlon King if we go down, he'll get 35 goals in a decent championship side. Marlon King and Ross McCormack would be more potent than any current combination we have.

Marlon is a monstahhhhh!!!!!

He's no Marlon King...

cryptic injokes ahoy.

Edited by ImpossiblyDaft

Owen and Viduka are gone. We can't afford their wages now so there's no new contracts heading their way.

Martins will no doubt already have been on to his agent and he is our best prospect of getting any decent money in.

Coloccini and Jonas will be straight back to Spain along with Xisco (possibly on loan). I'd be pretty surprised if Enrique wasn't away too.

Bassong will stay in the premier league and we'll do well to get three million given he only has a year left on his contract.

That leaves Ryan Taylor and Nolan who correct me if I'm wrong, can't move until January anyway.

Taylor who might well show some loyalty to the club but could still show some attraction to premier league clubs despite many on here's opinion of him.

Butt I think will stay I think as will Duff as I can't see anyone coming in for them.

GK.Harper

RB.R Taylor

LB. None

CB. S Taylor

CB. None

RW. None

LW. Duff/Lovenkrands (I thing he might be worth trying to keep for the championship)

CM. Butt/Smith

CM. Nolan/Gutherie

CF. Carroll

CF. Shola

Clearly we need a new left back, centreback (a solid experienced defender is essential), a midfielder with some creativity (fucking hell how long have we been saying this), a right winger who can cross a ball and at least one striker with pace.

Piece off piss really.

Word up north is he's going to Celtic (from Aberdeen and Hearts supporter rumour mills)

One thing we need to do is sign no players with a dodgy injury record. I've fucking had it with crocks.

Some players with brains would be nice too.

Players without brains but who could pass accurately over 3 yards would be nice

One thing we need to do is sign no players with a dodgy injury record. I've fucking had it with crocks.

Some players with brains would be nice too.

Players without brains but who could pass accurately over 3 yards would be nice

Me?

GK.Harper

RB.R Taylor

LB. None

CB. S Taylor

CB. None

RW. None

CM. Butt/Smith

CM. Nolan/Gutherie

CF. Carroll

CF. Shola

Piece off piss really.

Word up north is he's going to Celtic (from Aberdeen and Hearts supporter rumour mills)

Would be a tad surprising but it wouldnt be the end of the world, Krul is very highly rated and I reckon would do a decent job

Once we get rid of Barton, Viduka, Owen, Martins and Smith's (etc) wages, we'll have taken 25m off the cost of running the club, if not more.

With the parachute, the deferred payments on players and a seriously lower cost base, we should be able to afford the best players in the league. The question is whether we can be the best team.

Once we get rid of Barton, Viduka, Owen, Martins and Smith's (etc) wages, we'll have taken 25m off the cost of running the club, if not more.

With the parachute, the deferred payments on players and a seriously lower cost base, we should be able to afford the best players in the league. The question is whether we can be the best team.

That other thing you posted shows we need to get back up pronto.

If you dont get back within 2 seasons, there is a 60% chance of never returning?

If you dont get back within 2 seasons, there is a 60% chance of never returning?

Yeah. :lol:

the one thing I would like to see us try to bring in is pace, its something we have unquestionably lacked this season but MoN at villa has shown that adding an aggressive amount of pace to a side can make up for a lot, you wouldn't single out many of villas players as being really top quality as individuals (maybe barry and young) but they still managed to push hard for a top 4 spot for a lot of this season and have still finished 6th this season despite a pretty awful second half of the seaso it just goes to show how much of a difference it can make

I rekon we will be straight back up if we can hold on to the likes of harper bassong enrique iglaseas and joey barton.

Fear not my friends we will be back....

we almost certainly won't IMO

someone will want him (blackburn perhaps) and he'll go

OOT ;

Colo , Cacapa, Beye, Bassong, Duff, Butt, Barton, Geremi, Jonas, Lovenkrands, Raylor, Martins, Owen, Viduka, Xisco, Gonzalez, Smith....

IN ; Fuck knows ....

The ones bolded will stay IMO, not that i'm happy about it :lol: