Magpies

donaldstott

I keep seeing magpies everywhere, yesterday I saw a solitary one, later I saw a pair and this morning I saw a solitary one.

A few weeks ago I came across a solitary dead magpie next to the 8th hole at my father's golf course, that can't be good!!!

What does it all mean?

One for sorrow......two for Joy

I see lots around here where I live too. I remember a few years back we had a pair of Magpies where I worked that visited the garden everyday day...Till the day one of them dropped dead out of the tree and I had to get it removed. (Couldnt do it myself...I dont mind dealing with dead humans, but not dead animals or birds) Anyway, after that the other Magpie came everyday, he was looking for t'other one I think :) I think they mate for life, I bet he/she was heartbroken, used to break my heart anyway. At the time we (NUFC) were having a bad spell (Same ole story) and I remember some on here blaming me for the bad luck of seeing one magpie everyday!!! :good:

Hate to say it but lately I keep seeing one lone one again :aye:

I keep seeing magpies everywhere, yesterday I saw a solitary one, later I saw a pair and this morning I saw a solitary one.

A few weeks ago I came across a solitary dead magpie next to the 8th hole at my father's golf course, that can't be good!!!

What does it all mean?

We're screwed, we all thought it was Ashley ruining the club, but :)

Unless Wise has been going around separating magpies and killing the ones that won't cooperate! :good:

We've (wife and me) got a couple that live in the tree at the front. Peck at the letters that poke through the letterbox hole. Rip the local paper to shreds and leave all over the front yard.

Bastards.

Fully expect them to start swooping come spring and nesting season begins.

Guest alex
We've (wife and me) got a couple that live in the tree at the front. Peck at the letters that poke through the letterbox hole. Rip the local paper to shreds and leave all over the front yard.

Bastards.

Fully expect them to start swooping come spring and nesting season begins.

The Aussie ones are ugly though. Not like the British variety :lol:

I remember seeing five magpies a few games left of the '12 points clear' season. "Five for silver" I thought to myself convinced we would go on to lift silverwear.

We finished in silver medal spot instead. Bastards.