Let's get back to taking the piss

Self-deprecating is what we do best and while it's heartbreaking to be faced with this and it quite possibly hasn't sunk in yet, we need to stay a bit grounded and rip the piss out of something. Whether it be ourselves, Phil Brown, our upcoming opposition, Ashley, Llambias, Mackems, whatever.

Self-deprecating is what we do best and while it's heartbreaking to be faced with this and it quite possibly hasn't sunk in yet, we need to stay a bit grounded and rip the piss out of something. Whether it be ourselves, Phil Brown, our upcoming opposition, Ashley, Llambias, Mackems, whatever.

we hvent even had 24hours yet man, christ im going to wembley tomorrow anarl, this is potentially now the worst football weekend ever

we hvent even had 24hours yet man, christ im going to wembley tomorrow anarl, this is potentially now the worst football weekend ever

Why you going to Wembley if you mind me asking?

I'm from burnley

Phil Brown singing?

mackems gauging succes by another teams failure?

the fat brummie bastards caught on camera walking past the reporters outside Villa Park.

Jade Goodie?

Was trying to recall the last time I cried because of this club... was the 99 cup final.

Gave up trying to get ready for being relegated a while ago, as I knew there was no point. Deal with it when it happens. This sucks. Sad thing is I was more angry the night we lost to Partizan. More disappointed and gutted when we pussied about in Marseille than I am now. This just feels deserved.

But it sucks.

Other fans claim they hate Toon fans or this club because we think we're so great and after a win we think we'll be winning the league. But I feel that's a massive outsider misconception that comes from the simple fact Newcastle fans love the club so much that they will grab anything worth cheering about and hold onto dearly. A lucky win or just one good goal can be enough to make us giddy for a fortnight, prime example was the win against Boro. We need so little but seem to be given even less.

Big believer in tough love and being able to laugh at yourself but I really don't feel like it today.

My heart goes out to all of you who will be facing the BS from the unwashed every day from now for at least a year.

This sucks.

I'm from burnley

oh fuck!!! dingle warfare will commence :lol:

I'm from burnley

Nah don't really care to be honest bburn is a non entity to me just a place nearby

I'm from burnley

Nah don't really care to be honest bburn is a non entity to me just a place nearby

x1 well not quite nearby lol

Edited by paddy

I'm from burnley

By the way, only Burnley are the 'dingles'. Anyway, I'll be sporting and say I hope you have a good day out. Apart from the result of course.

Was trying to recall the last time I cried because of this club... was the 99 cup final.

Gave up trying to get ready for being relegated a while ago, as I knew there was no point. Deal with it when it happens. This sucks. Sad thing is I was more angry the night we lost to Partizan. More disappointed and gutted when we pussied about in Marseille than I am now. This just feels deserved.

But it sucks.

Other fans claim they hate Toon fans or this club because we think we're so great and after a win we think we'll be winning the league. But I feel that's a massive outsider misconception that comes from the simple fact Newcastle fans love the club so much that they will grab anything worth cheering about and hold onto dearly. A lucky win or just one good goal can be enough to make us giddy for a fortnight, prime example was the win against Boro. We need so little but seem to be given even less.

Big believer in tough love and being able to laugh at yourself but I really don't feel like it today.

My heart goes out to all of you who will be facing the BS from the unwashed every day from now for at least a year.

This sucks.

Well said.

But it sucks.

This sucks.

Well said.

+ 10 to the power of twelvety