Anyone been to Vegas?

Kid Dynamite

EVERYONE expects a tip - and 15% not 10%

Just claim you're Canadian - the Yanks can't tell the difference and the Canucks have a well deserved reputation as tight wads

????? o rly? by who?

non Canadians................

Been there a few times, and to be honest I wouldn't worry about the rooms. If you're in CP, they're not likely to be terrible and you really shouldn't be spending too much time in the room anyway.

I will say you're staying on the best part of the Strip-go too far north or south and everything seems a bit more dated and shabby. And you have the Cheesecake Factory in the mall at Caesar's Palace (that might be a really girly thing to suggest, but it's cheap, HUGE portions and any cheesecake you can imagine...keeps me happy!).

Guest alex

Just claim you're Canadian - the Yanks can't tell the difference and the Canucks have a well deserved reputation as tight wads

????? o rly? by who?

Just made that up tbh. I got given weed when I was there so I strongly refute that claim.

they have a shopping mall there which is outdoors, unlike all the others in the States I've seen....imagine... it's the middle of the fucking desert and the savage bastards have you out there in the heat thus forcing you into every second store to cool down. Obscene.

Been there a few times, and to be honest I wouldn't worry about the rooms. If you're in CP, they're not likely to be terrible and you really shouldn't be spending too much time in the room anyway.

I will say you're staying on the best part of the Strip-go too far north or south and everything seems a bit more dated and shabby. And you have the Cheesecake Factory in the mall at Caesar's Palace (that might be a really girly thing to suggest, but it's cheap, HUGE portions and any cheesecake you can imagine...keeps me happy!).

Good :lol:

Stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel last year, the talent round the pool at the weekend was utterly unbelievable. Plus they were building a topless section when I was there so guaranteed to be even better now.

????? o rly? by who?

Just made that up tbh. I got given weed when I was there so I strongly refute that claim.

hahaha.....sounds about right, let me know if you're ever in the Okanagan, I'll give ya some more :lol:

P.S. i think there should be a "red eyed" smiley

????? o rly? by who?

non Canadians................

funny.....they say the same thing about all the Auzzies that frequent BC during the winters......notorious bad tippers (or dine and dashers)

Guest alex

????? o rly? by who?

hahaha.....sounds about right, let me know if you're ever in the Okanagan, I'll give ya some more :wub:

P.S. i think there should be a "red eyed" smiley

I'll keep that in mind :lol:

I recall when I worked in the NE states many years ago the French Canadians were stingy as fuck when it came to tips.

I also recall most Canadians I've met here have been really into weed.

The yank who lives with us smokes a bit, but he does so without tobacco just striaght from a "bowl", safe to say I took a couple of drages and not so much whiteyed as fucking died.

(it's kinda relevant because he's from Boston and that's near Canada)

The yank who lives with us smokes a bit, but he does so without tobacco just striaght from a "bowl", safe to say I took a couple of drages and not so much whiteyed as fucking died.

Puff.

Puff.

Aye just that and I was gone.

:wub:

Bullshit. We can spot a Canuck a mile away.

1. They're nice. Too nice.

2. They say words that rhyme with "about" funny.

3. The whole top half of their head comes off when they talk.

southpark031of.jpg

Vegas is fun if you're single and like to drink. Otherwise, it's pointless.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

southpark031of.jpg

listen buddeh, i catagorically deny that the top half of my head comes off when I talk........and as we've said before we apologise for the entire Bryan Adams fiasco.:D

southpark031of.jpg

So is the bigg market! im sure il find something to keep me occupied in vegas :D

So is the bigg market! im sure il find something to keep me occupied in vegas :D

No, the Bigg Market is shit regardless of marital status or sobriety.

it's just shit.

always.

only good thing about the Bigg Market is that it's near to the Raj Tandoori ;)

southpark031of.jpg

listen buddeh, i catagorically deny that the top half of my head comes off when I talk........and as we've said before we apologise for the entire Bryan Adams fiasco.:D

I'M NOT YOUR BUDDEH, GUY!