Where to Gan on Holiday

wykikitoon

Guys

The Gfriend and I would like to go on holiday at the end of June. We would like to go on a holiday where you can do stuff. I.e Windsurfing, Jetskiing, a liitle beach, walking etc.

Soooo, I only know of Lanzarote that you can windsurf, anywhere else guys?

TIA

Guest alex

Rhodes. The little isthmus at the bottom of the island is crawling with windsurfers. Whole west coast of the island is pretty windswept. Nice island too if you avoid places like Faliraki.

Guys

The Gfriend and I would like to go on holiday at the end of June. We would like to go on a holiday where you can do stuff. I.e Windsurfing, Jetskiing, a liitle beach, walking etc.

TIA

Lanzarote is pretty shit from memory. I've never been but I've heard Corsica is really good for watersports and walking. Might be worth checking out or getting an opinion from someone who's been there!

Guest alex
Guys

TIA

Lanzarote is pretty shit from memory. I've never been but I've heard Corsica is really good for watersports and walking. Might be worth checking out or getting an opinion from someone who's been there!

My Auntie's been and it's great for walking apparently. Don't know about the other stuff. Anywhere in the Med will be fucking boiling by the end of June though.

It was in may cos its the start of the season. Nice and friendly family environment. Gets a bit busier in the summer apparently. The lagoon was lovely though and great for snorkelling/scuba diving

30c every day too

Guest alex

Looks well nice. Could quite fancy Turkey as long as it was a quieter resort. Been to Kusadasi although that was only for the day and it was fucking shit. Proper British.

Just got back from Olu Deniz, gorgeous beach, paragliding aplenty and dirt cheap too

I'm going at the start of July, did you go paragliding? Supposed to be one of the best places for it.

Erm, anywhere on a coastline! Majorca, Minorca, any of the Canaries, any of the Greek Isles, Cyprus, Egypt.........

In Orlando at the minute, dont come here, its fucking awful.

Wank isn't it? :wub:

Pissing down with rain, outside is like a sauna and its the most soulless, mind-numbing place i've ever been to.

Not on holiday, which is probably a blessing tbh.

I quite liked Orlando. Pretty soulless place but if youre just going to purely be entertained then its good. Probably better if you have kids though.

To the answer the question on the last page about paragliding, no i didnt go unfortunately. I deliberately left it til the last day to see how much money I had left (I only took £200 for the week) and i didnt have enough. Looked great though

In Orlando at the minute, dont come here, its fucking awful.

Wank isn't it? :wub:

Pissing down with rain, outside is like a sauna and its the most soulless, mind-numbing place i've ever been to.

Not on holiday, which is probably a blessing tbh.

You just missed two weeks of unseasonably good weather. My mam, stepdad, sis, fiance and nephew have just got back - storms turned up the day they were leaving.

It's for very specific holidays though isn't it - basically the parks and to take kids to. Not for a culture vulture like you. :lol: