Next year's finishing position

Guest stormrider

Where are we going to finish?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

aww bless, you all think minimum top 6. shocker

I spoke to a Spurs fan at the start of the season and he honestly said ''I would be happy with 4th and a cup''.

Plus we have heard for years how you wankers are going to finish in the top four but does it ever materialise?

Does it fuck.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we'll get promoted :wub:

At least your sensible. The rebuilding job needed doing at Newcastle is massive, i honestly think top 10 is realisitic

Don't think we'll get promoted :lol:

At least your sensible. The rebuilding job needed doing at Newcastle is massive, i honestly think top 10 is realisitic

fortunately you haven't got a clue what you're talking about so :wub:

Is English your second language?

Racist.

To be fair you're being as presumptive as the rest of us.

You've no idea who we're going to sign yet you think we'll only manage top 10?

mug

Racist.

This is revolutionary I know, but white people can and do speak other languages than English.

Spurs fan in peace here

So what happened?

We got relegated obviously....

Unless it was one of Danny's alter-ego's all along to make it look more interesting. How HTT would that be? :wub:

I can't see us getting automatic promotion straight away, it's very difficult to do. I'd imagine we'd spend a lot of time hovering around the top only to fuck up and finish in the playoffs. If we go up via the playoffs, don't we get more money anyway? And a trip to Wembley for me!

I can't see us getting automatic promotion straight away, it's very difficult to do. I'd imagine we'd spend a lot of time hovering around the top only to fuck up and finish in the playoffs. If we go up via the playoffs, don't we get more money anyway? And a trip to Wembley for me!

If we finish 3rd it's pure Newcastle to fuck it up against the team that finished miles behind us in 6th.

It really is your all-time aspiration to take over the reigns from your fellow partner and tool, Douglas B.

He jumped ship, so should you.

Don't think we'll get promoted :lol:

fortunately you haven't got a clue what you're talking about so :wub:

I agree with him. I don't think we'll bounce straight back up.

Guest Stevie

You got a season ticket like Suraj?

Here we go :wub:

His location is London, so i assume he doesn't.

Guest Stevie

Here we go :wub:

Nar, nar, my query is how would he get a ticket for Wembley without one?