FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a feeling we'd struggle to find any defenders which means we'd be relying on the comp for our defence i think

I don't mind making my one a CB if needed for a little while. Will do up my stats. :icon_lol:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a good game although as usual the opposition quit. Spurs (Me) v Citeh, he was winning 3-1 at 70minutes, scored with Crouch then scored in the last minute. Extra time and I score straight away and the next extra time half score another making it 5-3, the scummy cunt then quits after a good game in which we both played well, still got the win and remain undefeated online.

Played: 38 Won: 15 Lost: 21 for me.

I don't see why people bother quitting. It annoys me as at the end of the day it's just a game and you go into it with an equal chance of winning so why chicken out if the other guy is better?

Just practice and try harder if you care so much.

Has anyone successfully put their face in the game yet and does it look life-like?

I went to do it yesterday but every time I got onto the screen on the website my laptop reset. No clue how to resolve it!

I tried it again myself and got to the final stage and it kept failing.

Too handsome?

its failed at the end a few times for me too, i dont really care though, my pro is my height, weight and has the right hair, unless I score (which as a DM i dont very often) you can't particularly tell his face isn't the same as mine

Havent played FIFA since the 08 version.

Played a few games online, got tanked 4-0 and 5-1. Tried out the team game a few times, easier but probably because the rest were better.

Going to stick with it for a while til i get the hang of it tho.

Finally got a charger for my camera, so going to give the Game Face a go soon. Only just woke up, so I think I will wait until I'm a bit more perky to get the first picture :lol: