FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seem to play city every other game online!

I've found that myself. At least it's not Real Madrid or Barca.

I'm enjoying Athletico Madrid. I still can't defend properly. I lost 3-2 to City last night, both times I scored, the other lad went straight up the other end with Adebayor and broke my heart.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't really used many teams!

I used Barcelona because somebody used Madrid and vice versa, went on to use Inter vs Chelsea and Bayern Munich once or twice.

It's hard to find a team that plays nicely.

I used Newcastle loads, offline and online, mainly Newcastle.

just finished my 2nd newcastle season and did 1 match in the 3rd.

Harper

Simpson - Saylor - Colo - Enrique

Gutierrez - Anderson - Guthrie - Lovenkrands

Carroll - Balotelli

Got a shite bench atm, kazenga. smith, ranger and kadar are the best at their positions. Also used ranger/Carroll up front for 2 seasons. But im playing semi-pro so still managing to beat the good teams, i guess ill just change to better as my team gets better. In 2009 u could just upgrade your training facilities and you would get your young players good very fast, so thats what i did now. But u cant really just put their pace to 99 anymore :/. Cant wait to test balotelli tho, got him for cheaper than his value even tho he wasnt "for sale". This transfer system still confuses me. Got balotelli alot cheaper than his value.

I seem to play city every other game online!

I've found that myself. At least it's not Real Madrid or Barca.

I'm enjoying Athletico Madrid. I still can't defend properly. I lost 3-2 to City last night, both times I scored, the other lad went straight up the other end with Adebayor and broke my heart.

They are definitely my favourite team to play with. Mainly because Aguero is one of my favourite players in the modern game, but Forlan is great on the game, and this year they have Reyes on the bench as well (think he was away on loan last year?). I have yet to lose as them online. Well, I have yet to lose online at all...

Seems the scouting is quite good. But I don't like singing unknown players straight away like. :D

I'm funny like that. :D

Good going Nyff.

I've played man city a few times now...

All signed after i had pumped my scouting to 10, worth it :D

its not one of the xbox ones, they are shite and really expensive

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-802-11g-Wir...r/dp/B0002AGJOE

its that and its excellent, quick setup on the PC to get it on the network and its working perfectly

its about the size of a 360 pad and has a removeable antennae if you are really struggling for signal you can get a big monster one

I'll be on again later if anyone is up for a game. Started off my Toontastic FIFA10 Career with a 3-1 win over Andrew :D

how did you do that finish with aguero? outside of the boot from outside the area

it was awesome

Loving the Virtual Pro & Game face.

It's worked a treat and looks exactly like me :D

Only problem is it doesn't look old enough, he looks 20 where I look a 22-23 so hopefully it gets older and more weathered.

Pretty cool how you unlock the skills too!