La da dee la dee da

La da dee la dee da

La da dee la dee da

La da dee la dee da

La da dee la dee da

La da dee la dee da

La da dee la dee da

practically no fuckin words in it. Just noise if you ask me. :lol:

Great song that remind me of being 14 or 15 at the toon moor, on them disco fieber things that used to spin round and bounce.

Guest Stevie

10 songs that annoy me.

I always sing pipe pipe pipe down yeahhh to this, so annoying.

cunts

Words can not express how much I hate this song, and songs of this genre

Get that mole removed you posh cunt

Hate this song more than any in the last five years, second most overrated band in human history

Imagine there's no dole you scruffy scouse tramps

Just oh dear

Hits home 100% to me why pre-match DJ's have no place

Edited by Stevie

Katy Perry-I kissed a girl=I fucking hate this bitch so much, I'd not piss on her if she was on fire. She is a talentless media creation who can't sing and looks like Ronnie O'Sullivan. Nice tits, but I can't help thinking she'll be at The Crucible winning the world championship.

Lady Gaga-Poker Face=I like the intro, and then Asimo II turns up and ruins it by basically being an annoying robot. In fact I don't think she acyually exists. Or if she is not a CGI graphic, she is some robot created by Honda and her record label.

Nickelback-Rock Star=Like these over wrought cuntpots know anything about being a rock star. Canadian dullard 'rawk' anthem whining about fame in a format that makes Bon Jovi seem as edgey as Tomahawk. The sort of music a teenager's mum claims to like in order to be 'down with the kids'.

Papa Roach-Last Resort=Oh boo-hoo, my mum has grounded me, and I can't hang out the park with my emo and nu-metal friends at the park and drink cider, so I'll cut myself and sulk. I hate the false designer depression these cunts push, as I get the real thing and I find this insulting. Depression is not bought at Blue Banana cuntbags, so fuck off and get the clap from some 15 year old slag.

Edited by Billy Castell

that scooter song... :lol:

fucking hell Stevie I know you don't like me, but I wouldn't inflict that song on my worst enemy :aye:

well I'll see your scooter and I'll raise you this abortion of a single

Who the f*ck thought it would be a good idea to sample something as irritating as OZONE while removing the one positive in that it was hilarious to take the piss out of for the first minute to create such an abomination.

Katy Perry-I kissed a girl=I fucking hate this bitch so much, I'd not piss on her if she was on fire. She is a talentless media creation who can't sing and looks like Ronnie O'Sullivan. Nice tits, but I can't help thinking she'll be at The Crucible winning the world championship.

Lady Gaga-Poker Face=I like the intro, and then Asimo II turns up and ruins it by basically being an annoying robot. In fact I don't think she acyually exists. Or if she is not a CGI graphic, she is some robot created by Honda and her record label.

Nickelback-Rock Star=Like these over wrought cuntpots know anything about being a rock star. Canadian dullard 'rawk' anthem whining about fame in a format that makes Bon Jovi seem as edgey as Tomahawk. The sort of music a teenager's mum claims to like in order to be 'down with the kids'.

Papa Roach-Last Resort=Oh boo-hoo, my mum has grounded me, and I can't hang out the park with my emo and nu-metal friends at the park and drink cider, so I'll cut myself and sulk. I hate the false designer depression these cunts push, as I get the real thing and I find this insulting. Depression is not bought at Blue Banana cuntbags, so fuck off and get the clap from some 15 year old slag.

Fuck - stop stealing my opinions!

This song seemed to follow me round for months - every pub I was in, anytime I was near a radio or whatever this lump of musical turd would turn up. I hate it with a passion.

Saw then at Esquires in Bedford nand broke up with a girlfriend that night. I remember thinking 'these guys are shit, and he has hair like my friend Helen.' This was before they had that big hit, and then it was everywhere like pig flu.

Saw these cunts before they released their 1st single at Esquires too. Most boring gig I ever went to, as only 9 people were there, none of which were my mates, and they were dull as fuck. I hate this song as I was working in a warehouse that had local radio on constantly, and I had to listen to this as it was 1 of the 6 songs they had copies of. Local radio is shit.

This was another song that was on Fuckwit FM at the same time.

Like quite a lot of shite but hate ANYTHING by Shiteye Twat ( otherwise known as Shania Twain) and Come on Eileen ...hate these with a passion...typical party floor fillers and I make every effort to vacate any dwelling which inflicts these two tunes on my eardrums :aye:

Like quite a lot of shite but hate ANYTHING by Shiteye Twat ( otherwise known as Shania Twain) and Come on Eileen ...hate these with a passion...typical party floor fillers and I make every effort to vacate any dwelling which inflicts these two tunes on my eardrums :icon_lol:

I'm witchya on the second thing. What were they thinkin' ??? From cool, streetwise band to singing that shite dressed in denim bib and braces WTF :aye::lol::razz:

I've fucked Shania Twain btw :icon_lol:

Obviously I'm the only one who remembers Black Lace - anything they did made you want to drill your ears out, but Agadoo was particularly bad. And The Birdy Song (can't remember who by) deserves a special mention too.

Obviously I'm the only one who remembers Black Lace - anything they did made you want to drill your ears out, but Agadoo was particularly bad. And The Birdy Song (can't remember who by) deserves a special mention too.

those of us who DID remember them have just been reminded by you ..... and the damn tunes will run and run and run again for months

thanks....................

I guess you were having a down day when you wrote this?! B)