BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Not sure what you mean. The Homeland security act was voted in 8 years ago and he's in his first term. he's voted to fund the department of homeland security, but I don't think anyone votes against that. It'd be like de-funding the army.

thats probably what i meant. i dont know too much about american politics so please forgive my fumbling around the issue.

I pretty much take that as read for any issue you comment on. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you were asking advice on how not to get ripped off every day of your miserable life? :D

:icon_lol: na mate, just wanted an insight into your mind. quite scary really. :angry:

I will be watching you from now on.

Edited by Park Life

Not sure what you mean. The Homeland security act was voted in 8 years ago and he's in his first term. he's voted to fund the department of homeland security, but I don't think anyone votes against that. It'd be like de-funding the army.

thats probably what i meant. i dont know too much about american politics so please forgive my fumbling around the issue.

Me neither.

I was just taken aback by your 'untouchable' comment. Forgive me if i'm mistaken, but you seem to be leaning towards voting Tory in the election thread and so contributing to the status quo that's maintained by having two centerist parties, co-opted by big business, that are virtually indistinguishable on policy and run entirely on image.

It's exactly that approach that keeps the corporate elite running things to benefit themselves. We are able to vote for other parties.

I'd also recommend you write to the candidtaes telling them exactly why you will or won't vote for them. They're all attention whores who love getting the opinions of their constituents....which they'll ignore in favour of their paymasters ;o)

Labour - milibandd@parliament.uk

Tory - karenallen@southshieldsconservatives.co.uk

Lib Dem - stephen@psallidas.net

Me neither.

I was just taken aback by your 'untouchable' comment. Forgive me if i'm mistaken, but you seem to be leaning towards voting Tory in the election thread and so contributing to the status quo that's maintained by having two centerist parties, co-opted by big business, that are virtually indistinguishable on policy and run entirely on image.

It's exactly that approach that keeps the corporate elite running things to benefit themselves. We are able to vote for other parties.

I'd also recommend you write to the candidtaes telling them exactly why you will or won't vote for them. They're all attention whores who love getting the opinions of their constituents....which they'll ignore in favour of their paymasters ;o)

Labour - milibandd@parliament.uk

Tory - karenallen@southshieldsconservatives.co.uk

Lib Dem - stephen@psallidas.net

:D

but you seem to be leaning towards voting Tory in the election

tbh Happy, i always have before (except once in local elections, knew the candidate. nice guy he was). dont reckon i'll be voting for any of the main parties this time round tho. cheers for the info but tbh i dont reckon i'll be needing it.

:D

• 3 months later...
BNP leader Nick Griffin banned by Buckingham Palace

BNP leader Nick Griffin will be denied entry to a garden party at Buckingham Palace "due to the fact he has overtly used his personal invitation for party political purpose through the media".

In a statement Buckingham Palace said: "This in turn has increased the security threat and the potential discomfort to the many other guests also attending."

Mr Griffin's personal invitation to the garden party on Thursday was issued to him as an elected member of the European Parliament.

The palace statement said: "The decision to deny entry is not intended to show any disrespect to the democratic process by which the invitation was issued.

"However, we would apply the same rules to anyone who tried to blatantly politicise their attendance in this way."

The BNP leader was set to attend last year as a guest of a BNP London assembly member but pulled out after an outcry.

In an e-mail to supporters sent on Wednesday, Mr Griffin said he would be representing "a million British patriots who vote for this party".

"This event shows just how far this party has come in the last few years but I won't be at the Palace for myself or my family. No! I will be there to represent the patriots who made this possible; I'll be there for you."

He asked them to suggest what he should say to the Queen if they spoke at the event.

He was set to attend the party with wife Jackie and fellow BNP MEP Andrew Brons. It is not clear whether Mr Brons will attend.

The BNP leader was expected to be among the 8,000 guests at the event which will be hosted by the Queen and also attended by the Duke of Edinburgh.

Other members of the Royal Family who will be mingling on the Palace's lawns include the Duke of York, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and the Duke of Kent.

He's absolutely fucking livid and is calling it a scandal. :icon_lol:

The daft cunt shouldn't go round using it as a political tool then, should he? :icon_lol:

Yep - as is quite clearly pointed out to him in the statement, anybody else who'd done the same would have been banned too. Evidently thinks it's a slight against his political views when it's clearly not.

He's absolutely fucking livid and is calling it a scandal. :icon_lol:

The daft cunt shouldn't go round using it as a political tool then, should he? :icon_lol:

Yep - as is quite clearly pointed out to him in the statement, anybody else who'd done the same would have been banned too. Evidently thinks it's a slight against his political views when it's clearly not.

Hasn't Brons been let in? Pretty much blows his "It's a conspiracy against the BNP" theory out of the water.

On the subject of the BNP, this is a great read.