BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just admit you're wrong man agent.

why?

I'm right in saying the current freedom of speech laws are anything but free.

get over it

of course they are not, everybody is or should be bound by a degree of respect for others and their beliefs and the laws and way of the country they live in.

Unfortunately, muslims seem to think they can change all of this, and misguided fools like Tooner keep telling us how great it is in Canada and think these racists DO have total freedom of speech, using the "racist" card if you object to it.

Agree with the first bit but I think you're letting your prejudices get in the way there since Tooner was the one saying there should be restrictions on freedom of speech whereas AA here was saying even the likes of Abu Hamza should be able to say what they want regardless of the consequences. You could have avoided that mistake by reading what they actually wrote.

I am reading, but not really responding to tooner because I don't care what goes on in Canada. I saw his comment where he insinuates that I "am deciding what can and can't be said", the point is, I am not. I am saying the same thing as AA ie the law stinks, and as it stands is leaning the way of PC correct loonies who have spent x amount of years trying to tell the likes of me and you what we can and can't say about foreigners and their actions, in our own country.

Why should Hamza be able to say what he likes ? He is banged up, and should stay banged up, where he can say what he likes to fellow inmates if he likes and gets a good deserved kicking for his trouble.

AA is the only one saying that isn't he so why don't you ask him? ;) Honestly. Fuck this shit. What's the point?

why?

get over it

I'm not arguing about the implementation of specific laws.

I'll quote you again....

Freedom without boundaries is just a word. I am sure I read that somewhere.

??

do you not mean freedom with boundaries is just a word?

freedom without boundaries is freedom. freedom with boundaries is oppression.

Freedom with boundaries is not just a word. It's reality. As soon as you implement a system of law, (either enshrined in writing as with 99% of human life or just as a herarchical structure among intelligent beings where whoever's on top decides what's acceptable) no matter how lax or strict the rules, you have freedom with boundaries the question is to what degree.

Freedom without boundaries is just a word, a philisophical concept because your freedom to do as you please impinges upon other individuals to live as they please.

why?

get over it

of course they are not, everybody is or should be bound by a degree of respect for others and their beliefs and the laws and way of the country they live in.

Unfortunately, muslims seem to think they can change all of this, and misguided fools like Tooner keep telling us how great it is in Canada and think these racists DO have total freedom of speech, using the "racist" card if you object to it.

Agree with the first bit but I think you're letting your prejudices get in the way there since Tooner was the one saying there should be restrictions on freedom of speech whereas AA here was saying even the likes of Abu Hamza should be able to say what they want regardless of the consequences. You could have avoided that mistake by reading what they actually wrote.

I am reading, but not really responding to tooner because I don't care what goes on in Canada. I saw his comment where he insinuates that I "am deciding what can and can't be said", the point is, I am not. I am saying the same thing as AA ie the law stinks, and as it stands is leaning the way of PC correct loonies who have spent x amount of years trying to tell the likes of me and you what we can and can't say about foreigners and their actions, in our own country.

Why should Hamza be able to say what he likes ? He is banged up, and should stay banged up, where he can say what he likes to fellow inmates if he likes and gets a good deserved kicking for his trouble.

AA is the only one saying that isn't he so why don't you ask him? ;) Honestly. Fuck this shit. What's the point?

going round in circles.......

:icon_lol:

That seems to have spiked this thread for the moment.

busy at work st the moment will post later....... ;)

...alright then,

LM I wasn't insinuating anything, I merely pointed out that your limits of freedom of speech.....are not the same as the legislation in place in the UK or Canada.

I AGREE with you that people should not have the right to say anything they want ( please refer to previous posts for examples), unfortunately people protesting about the involvement of the armed forces in conflicts they don't agree with whilst burning the national flag doesn't make the list....if you think it should, I suggest canvassing your elected official to see if he/she can do anything about it.

Edited by tooner

...alright then,

LM I wasn't insinuating anything, I merely pointed out that your limits of freedom of speech.....are not the same as the legislation in place in the UK or Canada.

I AGREE with you that people should not have the right to say anything they want ( please refer to previous posts for examples), unfortunately people protesting about the involvement of the armed forces in conflicts they don't agree with whilst burning the national flag doesn't make the list....if you think it should, I suggest canvassing your elected official to see if he/she can do anything about it.

PS...have a nice day... :icon_lol:

...alright then,

very American

...alright then,

very American

shittest WUM attempt EVAR!

...alright then,

very American

shittest WUM attempt EVAR !

I know yanks can't spell, but I've never seen that one before

...alright then,

PS...have a nice day... :doh:

very American

that's because you're too old.... :icon_lol:

...alright then,

very American

very immature.

...alright then,

very American

very immature.

no i think it has more to do with your age than your immaturity, hard to keep up with what those crazy kids are up to these days.....

ok, ok......my apologies, lets bury the hatchet so to speak.....i should have spelled it EVAAAAR, as it is a phoenetic slang

Imagine the stink caused if a christian or white officer refused to protect the embassy of a muslim country. would be bedlam going on and called all the racist names under the sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=zmC-fxVQ0M0

no, no, you're wrong. It's his "human right"......I expect the left wing loonies on here will defend this for all they are worth.

Racists.

Edit.

Note the comment about Canada .....

"Canada has flirted with allowing Sharia Law zones to be setup with seperate Muslim justice"

Edited by LeazesMag

“Nationalism does nothing but teach you how to hate people you’ve never met– all of a sudden you take pride in accomplishments you had no part in whatsoever… if you’re American you’ll go “Fuck the French! Fuck the French, if we hadn’t have saved their ass in two World Wars, they’d be speakin’ German right now!” And you go, “Oh, was that us?” Was that me and you, Tommy, we saved the French? Jesus! I know I blacked out a little after that fourth shot of Jägermeister last night, but I don’t remember… I know we were going through the Wendy’s drive-thru to get one of them “Freschetta” sandwiches that looked so alluring on the commercial, but then we ordered it and realized we had no money, and we had to ditch out before the second window, and those douchebags in line behind us with the bass music probably got our order and we laughed about that. But I don’t remember savin’ the French. At all! I went through the last ten calls on my cell phone and there’s nothin’–incoming or outgoing–to the French, lookin’ for muscle on a project! I checked my pants, there’s no mud stains on the knees from when we were garroting Krauts in the trenches at Verdun. I think “we” didn’t do anything but watch sports bloopers while we got hammered. I think “we” should shut the fuck up!“ Doug Stanhope

Imagine the stink caused if a christian or white officer refused to protect the embassy of a muslim country. would be bedlam going on and called all the racist names under the sun.

no, no, you're wrong. It's his "human right"......I expect the left wing loonies on here will defend this for all they are worth.

Racists.

Edit.

"Canada has flirted with allowing Sharia Law zones to be setup with seperate Muslim justice"

the fact you guys are holding up FOXNEWS as a source says it all really..... :icon_lol: , no agenda there.... :D

As far as Canada flirting with sharia law, there was an attempt to have sharia law instituted in a municipality around Toronto but it was quashed.

Racists.

Edit.

the fact you guys are holding up FOXNEWS as a source says it all really..... :icon_lol: , no agenda there.... :D

Irrespective of source, the fact remains...................

Racists.

Edit.

Irrespective of source, the fact remains...................

I'm not touching this argument with a 10 ft pole, case to be made for and against this particular instance

the fact you guys are holding up FOXNEWS as a source says it all really..... :angry: , no agenda there.... :D

of course theres an agenda there, but tbf every news outlet has an agenda. just because you dont agree with the politics doesnt mean that they have misreported the facts (well maybe not this time at least :icon_lol: ).

its certainly a very sensationalist piece but i reckon they've got the facts and the main points right with this one.

case to be made for and against this particular instance

could you please explain what the case for this particular kind of racism is? Genuine question.

please refer to the sentence which preceeded that one, while there may be a case to be made for it, it won't be made by me

IMO he should be fired or get a new job that wouldn't conflict with his "sensibilities", would it make such a flashy news story if he wasn't muslim?