2-3 interested buyers

mikey the eagle

Another N-O classic was that I was called an idiot for calling Harris a lying Ashley stooge - something along the lines of "respectable banker" according to LLO I think .

:lol:

A man is defined by his actions not by his history [/classic Arnie]

He also provides services / consults for Spurs. Leeds and Southampton too. :lol:

Can't help but think we might be better off with the real Keith Harris trying to flog the club.

The Times seems to think there is serious interest from the Middle East.... and fat Fred!

"Freddy Shepherd, Newcastle’s former chairman, is involved in one consortium that plans to meet Ashley’s advisers this week. Shepherd faces competition, however, from a group of Middle East investors, whose lawyers and accountants flew into Newcastle from Dubai on Friday to assess the club’s finances."

Times Article

I love the way all the papers "know who it is" when the bloke who's brokering the sale (Harris) has said that even he won't find out the identity of the bidders until the end of the week.

They're all guessing - it's fucking pathetic.