Today is the day...

Matty

Well that's what we've been told, especially with the "Data Room" being opened yesterday!

So all the rich Arabs and billionaire Americans form a orderly que outside Shearer's and Derek will be down to meet and greet shortly!

It scares me that Ashley seems to be confident he could devalue the club EVEN more.

Cutting his losses now is his best option compared to giving it a season to see if he has a Premier League asset on his hands again.....or even a championship one with a PL ground coming out of a recession (hopefully).

Considering he's selling for less than 5% of what his (reported) wealth was when he bought us is incredible. He must have tanked his businesses this past 2 years.

Press conference at 3pm etc. etc.

I'll get my camera on stand by for the telly shots...

Babestation please, if SSN doesn't have Millie Clode on.

No there isn't. :scratchchin:

Cheers for clearing that up. I'm trying to get stuff sorted for the NUSC thing tonight and I saw that and thought, am I missing something?

Aye, but only a shit in-joke so I wouldn't worry yourself about it.

From .com

Sale update:

Bid claim

Numerous media reports on Thursday claimed that up to four separate parties have satisfied the financial demands in order to be able to see the club's books - and there's also talk that one formal bid has now been received.

The size of the bid and identity of that bidder are tbc.

Say there are 4 really interested parties, wouldn't it be great if each party had to try and convince the supporters that they are the right group to take the club forward. Then each season ticket holder gets to vote on who they think is best for the club, then if it goes tits up, we'd only have ourselves to blame!

Of course the chances of any set of directors sticking to their promises is a massive "if"!

Say there are 4 really interested parties, wouldn't it be great if each party had to try and convince the supporters that they are the right group to take the club forward. Then each season ticket holder gets to vote on who they think is best for the club, then if it goes tits up, we'd only have ourselves to blame!

Of course the chances of any set of directors sticking to their promises is a massive "if"!

According to a lot of people our problem is that the fans run the club and we deserve what we get.

:scratchchin: