Wimbledon

smoggeordie

Anyone but that Scottish twat.

or is he ''British'' now :icon_lol:

Depends if there is any decent English players going about, until then he will be firmly British. :icon_lol:

Will he shite. That lass that had the piss doon the drain, I didn't want her to win, fuck British, same as those sweepers who won the ice ball olympic thing, it was a Scottish victory, not a British one.

I hope Murray gets a personality. Never seen such a mumbling stuttering cunt in my life. Lacking confidence is one thing, being a total nob is completely another, he seems to forgot his roots, at least Connery still talks like a jock.

Paula Radcliffe? :icon_lol:

Aye

She's English though.

:icon_lol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but clay and grass is as different as five-a-side in and out side.

And Federer is immense

And Murray will have unbelievable pressure.

And you're a cock.

Thing is though, re the surfaces bit, grass (at Wimbledon) is very similar to hard courts now in terms of the bounce, pace etc. Especially in the second week.

Not saying J69 isn't a cock btw :icon_lol:

Any idea what's expected weather-wise? I thought it was going to be sunny this week, but showers incoming.(although centre court's got a roof now, doesn't it?)

And Federer is immense

And you're a cock.

Thing is though, re the surfaces bit, grass (at Wimbledon) is very similar to hard courts now in terms of the bounce, pace etc. Especially in the second week.

Any idea what's expected weather-wise? I thought it was going to be sunny this week, but showers incoming.(although centre court's got a roof now, doesn't it?)

Apart from putting everyone right in this thread am I the fucking Met Office now as well?

And Federer is immense

And you're a cock.

First the lottery numbers, now a poorly disguised attempt to avoid having to look at the weather forecast in thelondonpaper so you know whether to take a coat to work tomorrow... truly, your laziness knows no bounds. :icon_lol:

Setting up to be a nice tournament this year. Full coverage on German telly as well.

French was quality this year I thought.

Not really a clay man. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I think some of the stuff from Cowgate actually is clay btw.

And Federer is immense

And you're a cock.

First the lottery numbers, now a poorly disguised attempt to avoid having to look at the weather forecast in thelondonpaper so you know whether to take a coat to work tomorrow... truly, your laziness knows no bounds. :icon_lol:

Still don't know the numbers btw. :icon_lol: A full day at work that I may not have needed to do :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
Anyone but that Scottish twat.

or is he ''British'' now :icon_lol:

Depends if there is any decent English players going about, until then he will be firmly British. :icon_lol:

Will he shite. That lass that had the piss doon the drain, I didn't want her to win, fuck British, same as those sweepers who won the ice ball olympic thing, it was a Scottish victory, not a British one.

I hope Murray gets a personality. Never seen such a mumbling stuttering cunt in my life. Lacking confidence is one thing, being a total nob is completely another, he seems to forgot his roots, at least Connery still talks like a jock.

Paula Radcliffe? :icon_lol:

Aye

She's English though.

I thought she was from Dundee, still it's a Scottish trait that.

And Federer is immense

And you're a cock.

Still don't know the numbers btw. :icon_lol: A full day at work that I may not have needed to do :icon_lol:

WE KNOW YOUVE GOT A FUCKING JOB MAN!!!!

And your analogy is shit as most 5 asides are outside and football is football whether its played on astro or grass

And Federer is immense

And you're a cock.

Not saying J69 isn't a cock btw :)

First the lottery numbers, now a poorly disguised attempt to avoid having to look at the weather forecast in thelondonpaper so you know whether to take a coat to work tomorrow... truly, your laziness knows no bounds. :aye:

Still don't know the numbers btw. :wank: A full day at work that I may not have needed to do :panic:

WE KNOW YOUVE GOT A FUCKING JOB MAN!!!!

:rolleyes:

Reminds me of when Kirk off Corrie was on Soccer AM.

He never shut up about his Girlfriend.

Pleased as punch with himself.

Dulco's fitter anyway. I wouldn't shag anyone with shoulders bigger than mine (Sharapova will be gutted when she finds out).

Good match like. Pleased Dulco didn't blow it in the end.

Dulco's fitter anyway. I wouldn't shag anyone with shoulders bigger than mine (Sharapova will be gutted when she finds out).

She'd only mistake your head for a tennis ball and try and forehand smash youover the nearest fence mate, don't worry.

Edit: yes, I know

Edited by The Fish

She'd only mistake your head for a tennis ball and try and forehand smash youover the nearest fence mate, don't worry.

Mine's more like a cricket ball tbf. Yours however....

Now fuck off Dan Maskell.