I'm gonna get myself into a whole heap of fucking trouble.

Park Life

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that someone given the chance to shag a 19 year old needs to come on a football message board to start a thread, asking advice as to whether he should nail her.

If you don't fuck her, someone else will.

I can't believe that someone given the chance to shag a 19 year old needs to come on a football message board to start a thread, asking advice as to whether he should nail her.

If you don't fuck her, someone else will.

precisely

just out of interest how old are you Parky?

apparently there is a formula that says half your age plus 7 is a minimum age. for me itd be 25.5 years old as a minimum. i think thats fine.if your number gets to 19 there'd be nowt wrong with it ( other than the fact you are in a relationship!)

Should have an update this week. ;)

Sounding like Wor Dekka Llameass mind Parky,

Just knock her back doors in and be done with it.

then post the pics here of course :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Should have an update this week. :lol:

then post the pics here of course :spinwank:

Lamearse??!! :spinwank:

Below the belt surely?

The solution might be just to be friends with her. ;)

Edited by Park Life

Should have an update this week. :spinwank:

then post the pics here of course ;)

Lamearse??!! B)

Below the belt surely?

The solution might be just to be friends with her. ;)

that's the general area you want to be aiming for :lol:

sorry bout the Llamarse reference but you need a boot in the butt to seal the deal :spinwank:

apparently there is a formula that says half your age plus 7 is a minimum age. for me itd be 25.5 years old as a minimum. i think thats fine.if your number gets to 19 there'd be nowt wrong with it ( other than the fact you are in a relationship!)

21?

;)

21?

;)

26, bugga!! getting owld!!

btw, in the words of the nike ad.......... JUST DO IT!!

Edited by AvatarAxeman

So does that apply the other way round? (if the woman is the eldest) :lol:

Only if you're loaded, obviously.

So does that apply the other way round? (if the woman is the eldest) :razz:

Beat me to it. :lol:

Ahh I see :lol: Actually it makes me cringe when I see a woman with a much youger man, its just not right

Guest alex

Same as with men then.

Same as with men then.

Yeah, its just sad.

Same as with men then.

True, but men are more often loaded, and in general seem to like their partners younger I think - often way too young. The worst place I've seen for it is the Cote d'Azure, so many old men walking around with staggeringly pretty girls who could be their daughters, but aren't. Don't see it so much the other way round for whatever reason. Anyway, 26, interesting.

Guest alex

Same as with men then.

True, but men are more often loaded, and in general seem to like their partners younger I think - often way too young. The worst place I've seen for it is the Cote d'Azure, so many old men walking around with staggeringly pretty girls who could be their daughters, but aren't. Don't see it so much the other way round for whatever reason. Anyway, 26, interesting.

So, same as with men then. :lol:

I found Bangkok pretty distasteful with loads of middle aged 'northern European' sorts with Thai lasses half their age. Whatever makes you happy I suppose. I think I'd rather have a wank though tbh.

Same as with men then.

Because generally woman are more mercenery...so can shut their eyes and think of England (and the jewellery) whilst some wrinkly old man drools all over them.....yuk!!! :lol: I dont think its so easy for a young man to do it, they would probably be thinking of their granmas!

So does that apply the other way round? (if the woman is the eldest) :rolleyes:

Same as with men then.

So, same as with men then. :razz:

I found Bangkok pretty distasteful with loads of middle aged 'northern European' sorts with Thai lasses half their age. Whatever makes you happy I suppose. I think I'd rather have a wank though tbh.

I heard that Girls can do that for you. :razz:

I always found big age gaps distaseful, but my Uncle is 25 years older than his 35yr old girlfriend. He's been through a few divorces and what not, but now he really looks like he's found the right woman for him. They're just a good fit, despite the massive age gap. They've been together for years now and both look happy as larry. (it helps that he's got money and she's quite fit... but still :lol: )

Same as with men then.

They have a name. Whores.

Well, I have a 50 year old cousin who I haven't seen for years, but was told 2 weeks ago that he's getting married to a 19 year old

I just said to his sister, what a lucky bugger