Keith Harris: Club may be sold this month, but not by our first game

Amir

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boolsheet.

Lads from N.O are discussing over that. Most likely BS

"If it doesnt happen you can ban me for life, all I can tell you that the information that I was told today was in a conversation with someone I have known for about 10 years, he said that it was a consortium from Dubai and someone suggested that it was DIC within the team, as I said earlier I do not write things to wind people up, I only come on and post information that may interest people, Lambais was at St James Park today to help finalise things"
Edited by Amir

Boolsheet.

Lads from N.O are discussing over that.

"If it doesnt happen you can ban me for life, all I can tell you that the information that I was told today was in a conversation with someone I have known for about 10 years, he said that it was a consortium from Dubai and someone suggested that it was DIC within the team, as I said earlier I do not write things to wind people up, I only come on and post information that may interest people, Lambais was at St James Park today to help finalise things"

That'll be interesting.

Really dont know what to think about this. The guy (Thomo) at newcastle-online said that his source who works at the club told him the news. Thing is, if his source has heard it from Llambias then who's to say that Llambias isn't just spreading his same old bullshit?

Really dont know what to think about this. The guy (Thomo) at newcastle-online said that his source who works at the club told him the news. Thing is, if his source has heard it from Llambias then who's to say that Llambias isn't just spreading his same old bullshit?

Apparently this Sirous Mahjoob thing was just a smokescreen for the sale, I dont know really, Im used to false hope by now and put it in the bullshit category. I hope its not the case this time.

So theyve all met up at SJP today to finalise the deal?

Seems like a sensible thing to do I mean it would have been nice and quiet there today, nobody around to see people coming and going, no curious faces peering at those walking in and out oh and no chance of the worlds media being anywhere near the place.

If Llambias is at SJP and meeting some foreign looking gentlemen then you can guarantee it is a load of bollocks designed to fool us. Any business would be done well away from SJP this week to avoid being spotted.

Talksport picking up on this now.

To be fair that probably proves the story is bollocks, and I might want to review my use of the word probably.

Talksport picking up on this now.

What are they saying Amir?

Talking about the subject, Someone called them up about this about an hour ago. Thats about it.