• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-1 Win hopefully.

Harper

Raylor Saylor(if hes still here)/Kadar Collo Enrique

Barton Smith Nolan/Guthrie Jonas

Xisco Amoebi

Subs: Carroll, Simpson, Campbell?, Lua Lua, Geremi, Ranger, Krul

Only reason for Xisco to start is to be able to use Carroll as an impact sub when Xisco fails, which is most likely.

Edited by Amir

I would love it, LOVE IT if we beat them shitwasps.

:icon_lol:

If there's one thing a Yorkshireman can do it's come up with an unusual, needless yet somehow hilarious insult.

Some of them on there are serious bellends like. That one Newcastle fan is coming across well and giving us a good portrayal and right underneath, there's some glue sniffer spouting some bollocks about the fanbase and us all being arrogant

Edited by Stiva

As someone has already said, They brought a few up in the mid-eighties, we took even more down there, one of their fans mentions 3,000 odd of them coming up in '91, not too sure about that one like, but regardless, both Sheffield games are definitely the ones I would like to go to along with Posh purely for good memories of great away days of the past, The boxing day one means I'm out for the Hillsborough game as I don't really fancy getting divorced! Will go to Brammal lane if I can.

Can't really get upset with Wednesday, There's far more clubs with tossers following them than these.

Speaking of 'pearlers' btw:

Confirms my previosuly held opinion that they really can be an arrogant bunch of c*nts.

I was open minded before this

Guest Stevie
Today, 03:09 PM

Post #41

Reserve Team Player

Group: OWLSTALK MEMBERS

Member No.: 585

Official capacity for St James Park 52,387

Official attendance for home league opener 36,944

Most loyal fans in the country, don't make me laugh.

Aye a bigger gate than they've had in any competition for a decade, including their small time derby which regularly doesn't sell out, and we're all fickle, despite no signings, prices largely in the same ball park, no manager, no owner who gives a fuck, and all the players leaving. 37,000 what fickle cunts.

Guest Stevie
As someone has already said, They brought a few up in the mid-eighties, we took even more down there, one of their fans mentions 3,000 odd of them coming up in '91, not too sure about that one like, but regardless, both Sheffield games are definitely the ones I would like to go to along with Posh purely for good memories of great away days of the past, The boxing day one means I'm out for the Hillsborough game as I don't really fancy getting divorced! Will go to Brammal lane if I can.

Can't really get upset with Wednesday, There's far more clubs with tossers following them than these.

They had a corner of the Leazes which they didn't fill, 800 max, I remember the game I was in the East Stand. The only time they brung a proper support was when they won the league in 1984.

Edited by Stevie

They had a corner of the Leazes which they didn't fill, 800 max, I remember the game I was in the East Stand. The only time they brung a proper support was when they won the league in 1984.

Seriously though, who fucking cares?

Today, 03:09 PM

Post #41

Reserve Team Player

Group: OWLSTALK MEMBERS

Member No.: 585

Official capacity for St James Park 52,387

Official attendance for home league opener 36,944

Most loyal fans in the country, don't make me laugh.

Aye a bigger gate than they've had in any competition for a decade, including their small time derby which regularly doesn't sell out, and we're all fickle, despite no signings, prices largely in the same ball park, no manager, no owner who gives a fuck, and all the players leaving. 37,000 what fickle cunts.

Some Mag must have pissed all those Sheffield lads off. :)

Also this. It's not like either side is in a position to be lording it up over each other. We're in the Championship ffs. Bragging about your team down here is like having a bronze and pretending you've won gold.

Guest Stevie

1/3 2J, 15/2 Alex, 10/1 Bar to be honest.

Guest Stevie

Well it generates interest doesn't it :icon_lol: Edinburgh Owl's been waiting to reply all afternoon, and his membership has just been granted.

Wor lasses brother-in-law is from Sheffield and a Sheff Wed fan. Absolutely top bloke, shame he's back working away at the moment for Wednesday like.

1/3 2J, 15/2 Alex, 10/1 Bar to be honest.

Love how you pick on J69s grammar then use words like 'brung' :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

Always preferred the blades to be honest, better atmosphere at Bramall Lane too. I thought they were some of the best fans we've ever mingled with when we played them at OT in 1998 as well, good lads, without any arrogance. Sheffield United seem to be better supported in Sheffield too, but Sheffield Wednesday have a bigger overall Yorkshire support that's how I've always perceived it anyway.

:icon_lol: Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday... I just noticed that.

I'm getting weird looks because of the stifled chuckles...

Fuck me, that's cheered me up, no end.