Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Managing Newcastle is a nightmare :icon_lol:

eh? :icon_lol:

scored 45 goals in 11 competitive games so far in the 2015-16 season after 5 matches (most others have played 6) Neymar is 8 goals ahead of his nearest challenger for the PL top scorer already with 15 goals in 5 league games

its mental!

2-0 win!

Started panicking thinking I should go all out in case my goal difference wasn't enough(I'd hate to have lost out on it by a goal!).

+58GD to me, +46GD to them, so League winners!!!

Having a monster of a start to the new season

Aguero was my only signing of the summer, playing him in the AMC position off Neymar with them switching position

Won the LC last season but was disappointing in the league so Europa only for me this year

back to that monster start Neymar is my Talisman, 7 games 16 goals (4 league games 12 goals)

Wow :icon_lol:

I thought Chris Fletcher (regen) was good because he has 9 goals in 6 starts in the PL.

Borja isn't prolific in front of goal but Fletcher is.

Have started an England game to see if I can do better than Fabio! Have decided to try and keep down the average age, so apart from a few of the 'core' players I have been using mostly the younger generation. Just beat Ukraine 4-1 with 2 from Milner, and one each from Walcott and Ashley Young.

Am starting to settle on my starting XI. Interestingly enough, I played what you might call a more 'conventional' England team in a friendly against Poland but could only draw 1-1, and then when I switched to my younger side I demolished the Czech Republic 4-0 (1 each for Joe Cole, Agbonlahor, Lennon and Defoe). I am concentrating mostly on creating a side with amazing pace, and thus they are absolutely lethal when counter attacking!

Details about FM2011 have been leaked:

Although not officially announced yet, but we can confirm the following features and release date have been leaked.

- Release Date is Friday, October 29th 2010

- Improved training options

- More complex module for searching new players

- Improved graphics and 3D view of the game

- Introduction of football agents to the game

- Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)

- Differentiated weather conditions

Agents should be a nice and interesting addition.

I'm starting to get bored with my game now that Fabregas etc are hitting 31. Anyone else find this, or do you enjoy a team of regens?

I love a team of regens. If they are the ones that you bought aged 17 and nurtured up until the first team then I find it incredibly rewarding. I used to have a Newcastle game on FM09 where the majority of my team were regens, and it was incredible. Only down side was that I had enough good scouts to find the best regens when they were just appearing, and if I didn't get my hands on them early on then I had the money to bring them in later, so eventually it just got too easy.

Agents should be a nice and interesting addition.

I'm starting to get bored with my game now that Fabregas etc are hitting 31. Anyone else find this, or do you enjoy a team of regens?

I'm like that, once the last of the real players area hitting retirement I usually stop though u do like having a backroom of ex pros from now

Yep, I enjoy having VanP, Robbie Keane, etc as coaches.

Maybe it's the unfamiliarity of the regens, but I usually find them myself and just sign the ones my coaches reckon will be 'leading players'.

Made it through the group stages and have Portugal in the next round. Could only draw with the USA, but beat Paraguay and then qualified in style by beating S.Africa 5-0 (one each for Lampard, Ashley Young, Agbonlahor, Milner and Defoe).

EDIT: Annndddd beat Portugal 2-0. Lennon got the first, then Agbonlahor got the second after coming on as a sub in the 85th minute. Got Argentina in the Q. Finals.

Q. Final: Beat Argentina 1-0 ^^ A Rooney goal in the 118th minute means that I now play Holland in the Semi Finals. Should add that Joe Hart kept me in the game throughout the entirety of it - including saving a penalty!

Edited by Nyff

Will start this on a new post!

So I have the Semi Final bout with Holland now, and should I win this I will face the mighty....Algeria (:/) in the Final! This competition just got VERY winnable!

EDIT: Joe Hart is my new hero. Saved two penalties in the penalty shoot-out which means I have reached the final after 4-2 on pens! Was 1-1 in the game, with Defoe getting the goal for me. Algeria here we come.

And in the most boring WC Final ever, England win 1-0 from a Gerrard Penalty. Oh well, shouldn't complain!

Edited by Nyff

so as you know i won the 2014 WC with brazil. it's 2017 and i took over brazil again. Just won the confeds cup, i only had to play the semi / final so was pretty easy. I expect to win the world cup aswell.

I still think that the international management side of things needs to be added to in FM2011. Don't get wrong, I am loving managing England at the minute, but with my next game not for another 164 days there is very little I can do. I know you can go and watch your players in action for their club teams, but personally I find watching the games a little boring when you aren't managing either side.

I wouldn't know what to suggest! I totally get how they have added in near enough everything an International Manager does in real life, but it isn't always too fun! Anyway, I got offered the Liverpool job and decided to take it and resign from my England post. Will keep the England game on another save, though ^^

Have inherited a truley shocking Liverpool team right at the end of the season. A lot of older, crap players. Finished 7th in the league (couldn't do much about it) but did thrash Reading 7-0 in the FA Cup Final ^^

Have created my own club, put them in League 2 and going to see how long it takes me to get to the top league and challenge.

Gave myself a fairly weathly owner, not a "suggar daddy" though, but no back room staff or any players. The game give you a bunch of fake players to start with but I'm gonna sack them off and start the team from scratch.

Copy Cat. :lol:

A.C Khay are in a three way bid for the title with Celtic and Rangers.

3 points in it and 1st place changing hands most weekends. I should be about 9 points clear but I lost three games in a row.

First chance of silverware against Hearst in the League Cup Final. Going to be screwed with players trained at club though if I manage to get into Europe. :unsure: