FM2010

Nyff

Do you not have an inbox message asking you to register players? Sometimes if you ignore that then it will ask you to register players before every game. I think that's the case, anyway, although not too sure. But yes, sounds like a bug whichever way it happens.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

decided to change some details of Accy Stanley for my club, got rid of their players, debts, changed name and board a little bit

so starting in league 2, lets see how we do

Decided to start a new game with Newcastle and going to approach a English only signing plan.

Things were going alright then Fat Mike sold up to a business tycoon from Luxembourg (?!) who instantly pumped £180m into the club and gave me £40m to spend with 4 days of the transfer window left.

Managed to sign Milner (£22m) and Shawcross (£11m).

Edited by Matty

Just won the league with Dinamo Moscow, which makes 3 seasons, two league wins with Rosenborg, 1 with Dinamo Moscow! Beginning my 2nd season (4th overall) now, and really only brought in one young Brazilian central defender and a few loaners (including Haris Vuckic, who spent a season on loan at Rosenborg when I was there). My contract there ends in 3 seasons, and depending on how I do in the league and in Europe ill either wait until the end of the contract to move, or leave sooner, hopefully to an English club.

Newcastle is shit, they got relegated again after going up, but with Dos Santos and Gary O'Neil in the side, theyre walking the Championship again. Still with Chris Hughton though.

Also, I manage India and I was miraculously able to get them into the quarter finals of the Asian Cup by beating Syria 3-1, and drawing 0-0 with both South Korea (The eventual winners!!!!) and Bahrain in the group stage and placing 1st in the group. Unfortunately lost 3-1 to Iraq in the quarters. That bumped my world ranking up from about 180 to 115 though, haha. Also just narrowly missed advancing to the second round of qualifying in the World Cup, drew 3-3 with Uzbekistan at home, then drew 0-0 away.

I'll provide screenshots if anyone wants to see any

Me and the guy at work are playing a game with two new clubs. Getting a 1st 11 is easy enough, but getting strngth in depth is a fucking ball ache. You're looking at players and thinking, they'll never get in your full strength team, but having to sign them anyway, just to have bodies...

Me and the guy at work are playing a game with two new clubs. Getting a 1st 11 is easy enough, but getting strngth in depth is a fucking ball ache. You're looking at players and thinking, they'll never get in your full strength team, but having to sign them anyway, just to have bodies...

Who have you got so far?

Who have you got so far?

Hart (for £15m)

Stewart (started at the club)

Garrido

Tunchev

Otamendi

Buonanotte

Adrien

Jeparov

Richard Hughes

Eden Hazard

Andy Carroll

Dady

where have you started? how much money have you given yourself?

Coca Cola Championship.

Gave the club a balance of £150m which turns out gives you a £50m transfer kitty. That quickly goes though as the players you start with are entirely dog shit bar maybe one or two who "will do"

Got no extra funds for Xmas so am struggling

I have noticed that I've not been entered for the FA Cup but the other lad has... and I set up the clubs in exactly the same way. He just scraped a 2-1 win against an injury ravaged Man U side, and all I've got to be happy about is beating Doncaster at home. :D

Decided to start a new game with Newcastle and going to approach a English only signing plan.

Things were going alright then Fat Mike sold up to a business tycoon from Luxembourg (?!) who instantly pumped £180m into the club and gave me £40m to spend with 4 days of the transfer window left.

Managed to sign Milner (£22m) and Shawcross (£11m).

I'm around mid-table in early November and doing alright, nothing spectacular but alright considering my only English signing approach. Out of nowhere, and without me asking for more money, the new owner suddenly makes £100m available to spend straight away. At this point I'm kind of regretting the decision to go with English only signings when I see the amount of players who would be interested in a move, but I managed to stick to it.

January 1st should be an interesting day at the club, as so far the confirmed signings are:

Jack Wilshere £17m

Victor Moses £10m

Glen Johnson £12m

Gabby Agbonlahor £20m

Tom Huddlestone £12m

And a £17m bid for Lennon still being considered by Spurs.

My squad in the new year should be something like this:

GK - Harper / Krul

RB - Johnson / Simpson / Perch / R Taylor

CB - S Taylor / Shawcross / Colo / Campbell / Williamson

LB - Enrique / Kadar / Perch

CM - Gosling / Huddlestone / Smith / Guthrie / Nolan / Barton

AMR / L - Jonas / Milner / Routledge / Moses / (Lennon?)

AMC - Wilshere / Nolan

ST - Carroll / Moses / Agbonlahor / Jay Rodrigez

Whilst my players are thankfully staying registered now, it's all getting a bit shit in my Reading game.

In a bloody difficult group in the CL and Jimenez has put in a transfer request because Man fucking City bid at the last hour of transfer deadline day. Told him he's not going anywhere and rejected the request.

Might be time to move on, 7th after 4 games but fairly confident with the team I have I can get into Europe again. Might give it this season and see what opens up.

Brock are you using an unofficial update?

I've just been using one, got to the start of the season and found out the guy had edited the rules as well. Turns out under 21s had to be registered as well.

Not using any updates, as I'm still sticking with my original game for now.

I think it must be a bug, because I'm not using patches either. Whilst Cech and Vela are now in (both over 21), Raziak has now been excluded from registration, despite having been given a squad number. Only just noticed this because I played him in the league cup & champions league, but it wouldn't let me select him for a prem game. Haven't been on holiday either.

He wasn't brilliant, but he got 11 goals last season and is experienced. :scratchchin:

Have you loaded up that game well?

Spain and Germany aren't able to get loaded into it because there is 21 teams in the leagues :scratchchin:?

You put that file in the editor folder dont you?

Have you loaded up that game well?

Spain and Germany aren't able to get loaded into it because there is 21 teams in the leagues :scratchchin:?

You put that file in the editor folder dont you?

had no issues myself with the leagues, 20 in la liga and 18 in the bundesliga no problem

and yes you do

documents>sports interactive>fm10>editor data

then when you start a new game check the "change" box when youre choosing your db and check the update