Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say before anyone else adds a reply that several of you are making the mistake of "your" whereas you should be writing "you're".

That is all.

:lol:

Struggling for a reply? : )

Ooh dear me ...i do seem to have upset the bairns a bit ... : ) Keep on believing in Ashley if you want to folks ...but ive been here before ..several times ..it never ends well... get used to that fact children : )

Nee botha, old-timer.

Your the moron, nothing is confirmed. We COULD be left with Ashley yes, we COULD be left with a thin squad, but right now which is confirmed is that we're top of the league and playing well, stop putting the mood down, think positive.

ROFLMAO !!! Could be left with a thin squad!!! Are you for fuckin real !!??? WE HAVE A THIN SQUAD MORON - WE HAD ONE LAST YEAR AND ITS EVEN THINNER NOW !!! Got me? GOOD ...

Come Monday .. im betting ( but not hoping ) that Fat Boy will remain in charge... we could be minus another 3 players by then ... a very thin squad in a league with MORE games ..now whos the moron ... keep your eye on the ball kidda ...dont let Fat Boy fool you....

I think the same although now we are o.k it only takes a few bad weeks or more players gone and its back against the walls again, but in fairness i hope i am wrong and proven to be (fingers crossed)

Ooh dear me ...i do seem to have upset the bairns a bit ... : ) Keep on believing in Ashley if you want to folks ...but ive been here before ..several times ..it never ends well... get used to that fact children : )

Nobody's mentioned believing in Ashley and somehow being conned, the man is a hate figure on this forum.

: )

Your the moron, nothing is confirmed. We COULD be left with Ashley yes, we COULD be left with a thin squad, but right now which is confirmed is that we're top of the league and playing well, stop putting the mood down, think positive.

ROFLMAO !!! Could be left with a thin squad!!! Are you for fuckin real !!??? WE HAVE A THIN SQUAD MORON - WE HAD ONE LAST YEAR AND ITS EVEN THINNER NOW !!! Got me? GOOD ...

46? :lol:

We have a thin squad, but we're still winning. Stop putting the hope down you depressing bastard.

Come Monday .. im betting ( but not hoping ) that Fat Boy will remain in charge... we could be minus another 3 players by then ... a very thin squad in a league with MORE games ..now whos the moron ... keep your eye on the ball kidda ...dont let Fat Boy fool you....

I think the same although now we are o.k it only takes a few bad weeks or more players gone and its back against the walls again, but in fairness i hope i am wrong and proven to be (fingers crossed)

Ta for the sane reply ...some of the bairns think ten points = success ! : ) Of course they know nowt ..but they'll find that out by and by : )

Can I just say before anyone else adds a reply that several of you are making the mistake of "your" whereas you should be writing "you're".

That is all.

:lol:

Its the weekend im sure you will be back to class on Monday but for now relax its home time for fuck sake.

We have a thin squad, but we're still winning. Stop putting the hope down you depressing bastard.

Ok Genius heres a question ...2 or 3 injuries ... what do you think will happen to our league position? Take your time : )

Ta for the sane reply ...some of the bairns think ten points = success ! : ) Of course they know nowt ..but they'll find that out by and by : )

Leader? This can't be why is he labelled king?

False Prophet.

See your wrong we've never said it means success, but it is very positive that we're playing well and top of the league. But of course we get people like you which type LIKE THIS AND ARE LIKE ZOMG WE'RE DOOMED LOLZ1111 ASHLEY NEVER SELLZ WE'RE GOING DOON. Again 46? Aye definetly.

To be fair there tends to be more realism on this board and less blind optimism like N-O. As much as I want things to carry on doing well I think we all know we'll get some injuries sooner or later and it'll all go to shit unless we pad out the squad a bit sharpish.

... sure feels good that we've managed to get a good start to the season though :razz:

Its not being down beat its being real, We need people like you keeping moral high and if things go well on Monday we will all be as happy as you but for now ill keep my feet on the ground thanks

See your wrong we've never said it means success, but it is very positive that we're playing well and top of the league. But of course we get people like you which type LIKE THIS AND ARE LIKE ZOMG WE'RE DOOMED LOLZ1111 ASHLEY NEVER SELLZ WE'RE GOING DOON. Again 46? Aye definetly.

You know Newcastle College do wonderful English courses for Refugees like yourself : )

You know Newcastle College do wonderful English courses for Refugees like yourself : )

I say no more.

Its not being down beat its being real, We need people like you keeping moral high and if things go well on Monday we will all be as happy as you but for now ill keep my feet on the ground thanks

We aren't oblivious to your points and most I agree with but, I'm celebrating a victory. With myself and the majority of the board predicting a hard point or a possible defeat, I don't think it's me who should be shot down for being unrealistic or optimistic, because I'm well aware of the consequences of a very thin squad with no backing.

Considering we haven't won away in our last 7-9 games, it's a great victory considering the circumstances.

All im saying is ..look at the wider picture ...always... never take your eye off the ball ...Wouldnt say this if i hadnt seen it a thousand times before ..under various regimes...

You're 46, you state the fucking obvious, created a resistance organisation, critical of the NUSC and boring.

Are you based in Newcastle?

All im saying is ..look at the wider picture ...always... never take your eye off the ball ...Wouldnt say this if i hadnt seen it a thousand times before ..under various regimes...

You're 46, you state the fucking obvious, created a resistance organisation, critical of the NUSC and boring.

Arent you in English class yet !?? : )

Arent you in English class yet !?? : )

You should be with all those question marks.

*Aren't.

...Get me?