The official Transfer Deadline Day thread

Park Life

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more then unless theres a crappy loan deal that we will now here about.

Could still be something as a loan deal can be confirmed anytime, very much doubt it though.

Lovenpants is back.

Pretty pleased / amazed that no-one else has gone.

That was a surprise, although once i got to the match last night i was pretty sure nobody else was leaving that played, they were hardly likely to risk transfers by playing the likes of Taylor, Nolan etc if a sale was in the offing. But i'm glad to see the end of the window, even if we've brought nowhere near enough in ourselves.

Why were we rushing til the last second of the transfer window with Lovenkrands when we could have signed him at any time considering he's without a club?

They reckon on SSN from talking to NE journos he previously turned down our offer(s) either because they weren't enough or because he was waiting for a prem club, which may be right and i wouldn't blame the guy for that. But even with the tits we have in charge i think they probably have tried to get Lovenkrands before today, he's just accepted today.

Ugh and a 3 year contract, if we get back to the prem within the next two seasons I wouldn't be mad about having him around then, 2 year contract max would have made more sense. He'll do a job at this level however and I'm very glad he's signed.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Maybe we have but no cunt knows. I remember when we signed Nobby back after the 12 midnight deadline, waiting for conf all night till 3am, and it never came till the morning.