And leicester are supposed to be one of the better...

accadacca

Must confess if I was Ashley there is no way I'd sell at the moment from a financial point of view. He's also back at the games with family in tow, laughing and joking, getting llambias to run around naked.

Looks to me like he's having good time while seeing the team at the top and big gates.

My thoughts too. He cannot believe what he's seeing with us top of the league and a reduced staff/wage bill. If we get promoted, we MUST be worth more, so, as a gambler, I reckon he's less likely to want to sell right now.

This might be true if he ever actually intended to sell us. As Alex and PP have maintained (correctly it seems) this selling lark has been a cover to remove him from making any decisions and fuck off to Hawaii for 3 weeks.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid is a mackem without a doubt. If you check the IP it will be one of the mackem area post codes i.e. NE30something SR or DH.

I think anyone from NE1-NE29. Fine, but the other postcodes questions need answering as far as I'm concerned.

Lads, I definitely not a proper fan... when I lived in the North East my post code was NE39... ;)

Fucking hell Stevie, you talk some shit. What the fuck does it matter which postal code boundary you're within? Dwight Yorke lived in those flats behind the Baltic - pretty certain they're within NE8. Does that mean his opinion on NUFC is more valid than those outside of your threashold?

Ease up, Cwaigy, he's not serious. Chill oot, man.

Craig I see your over emotion has got the better of you and you've created a group called "bairns" of which I am the only member. Why I've been put in the Falkirk group is anyone guess.

Surely then it would be proper to start a new group as well entitled "fannies" and stick yourself in there? Actually there's a few more you could stick in too.

Edited by Stevie

Hopefully we will get promoted (there's a loooooooooong way to go though).

But if we do get promoted this season, how do you think we'll do in the Premiership next season with this side?

We'd get creamed in the prem with this side, no ifs or buts about it. That's why whoever (if indeed anyone does) gets control will have a huuuuuuge job trying to re-establish NUFC as a proper football side.

Are you sitting comfortably, because I have a little story for you.

3 or 4 seasons back, a club called Sunderland got relegated with a measly 15 points. It looked like the end as the then chairman wanted out, they were hugely in debt and looked to be heading for oblivion.

Then along came aload of paddies, put some dough in, made an inspired managerial appt at that time, and now they look as though they have a bright future with a class chairman, a rich owner that likes to be in the background, and are signing decent players, paying the wages which they never used to do, and paying big transfer fees which they never used to do.

Does this not tell anyone how quickly things can change around ????

Many people on here seem to luxuriate in looking for things to be bad and go wrong - to rejoice in the bad things that are happening and may happen. I prefer to look at the many positives which is probably why I wake up in the morning looking forward to life unlike the hundreds of manic depressives on here.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and whilst there is light there, I am not going to be ground down by the doom mongers on here ??? !! :cry:

And if we don't get any significant investment and/or Assley hangs on waiting for his £240m (price + debt + overdraft) what then?

I really believe that Ashley thinks we will go up on a shoestring and that the club will be worth loads more when back in the prem.

He would be mad to sell now unless he is getting his £240m back which I doubt.

The loan system allows us to bring in 8 players during the season so whenever we hit problems on the injury front, we can dip in as and when. He knows that, and he also knows this division is shit.

There isn't one team in this division capable of knocking it about like us - ok, we lacked a bit of punch upfront due to injuries, but the occasional bouts of slick passing almost brought reward eg Nolan's early miss.

With the deadline passing and with Taylor, Smith, Nolan and Gutierrez still on the books, the future is bright.

You're right that he won't want to sell if he thinks he can get more.

But saying "he knows" this leagues is shit and that we can romp it with loanees is well..... he is the same person that took us within one season from a club that could have been top 8 (and should have got top 13 being run by a chimpanzee) to relegation. ;)

Hopefully we will get promoted (there's a loooooooooong way to go though).

But if we do get promoted this season, how do you think we'll do in the Premiership next season with this side?

We'd get creamed in the prem with this side, no ifs or buts about it. That's why whoever (if indeed anyone does) gets control will have a huuuuuuge job trying to re-establish NUFC as a proper football side.

Are you sitting comfortably, because I have a little story for you.

3 or 4 seasons back, a club called Sunderland got relegated with a measly 15 points. It looked like the end as the then chairman wanted out, they were hugely in debt and looked to be heading for oblivion.

Then along came aload of paddies, put some dough in, made an inspired managerial appt at that time, and now they look as though they have a bright future with a class chairman, a rich owner that likes to be in the background, and are signing decent players, paying the wages which they never used to do, and paying big transfer fees which they never used to do.

Does this not tell anyone how quickly things can change around ????

Many people on here seem to luxuriate in looking for things to be bad and go wrong - to rejoice in the bad things that are happening and may happen. I prefer to look at the many positives which is probably why I wake up in the morning looking forward to life unlike the hundreds of manic depressives on here.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and whilst there is light there, I am not going to be ground down by the doom mongers on here ??? !! :cry:

And if we don't get any significant investment and/or Assley hangs on waiting for his £240m (price + debt + overdraft) what then?

I really believe that Ashley thinks we will go up on a shoestring and that the club will be worth loads more when back in the prem.

He would be mad to sell now unless he is getting his £240m back which I doubt.

The loan system allows us to bring in 8 players during the season so whenever we hit problems on the injury front, we can dip in as and when. He knows that, and he also knows this division is shit.

There isn't one team in this division capable of knocking it about like us - ok, we lacked a bit of punch upfront due to injuries, but the occasional bouts of slick passing almost brought reward eg Nolan's early miss.

With the deadline passing and with Taylor, Smith, Nolan and Gutierrez still on the books, the future is bright.

You're right that he won't want to sell if he thinks he can get more.

But saying "he knows" this leagues is shit and that we can romp it with loanees is well..... he is the same person that took us within one season from a club that could have been top 8 (and should have got top 13 being run by a chimpanzee) to relegation. ;)

Two things worry me, firstly that Ashley and muppets like Derek Ll... I mean Accaspacca think our squad is strong enough to maintain our current form through the rest of the season and secondly that if we did manage to get promoted somehow Ashley would just hike the price he'll sell at up even more unrealistically, meaning we still wouldn't be bought out and that we'd just get relegated again.

The bloke's an absolute cunt and I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire.

This kid is a mackem without a doubt. If you check the IP it will be one of the mackem area post codes i.e. NE30something SR or DH.

I think anyone from NE1-NE29. Fine, but the other postcodes questions need answering as far as I'm concerned.

Lads, I definitely not a proper fan... when I lived in the North East my post code was NE39... :cry:

Fucking hell Stevie, you talk some shit. What the fuck does it matter which postal code boundary you're within? Dwight Yorke lived in those flats behind the Baltic - pretty certain they're within NE8. Does that mean his opinion on NUFC is more valid than those outside of your threashold?

Craig I see your over emotion has got the better of you and you've created a group called "bairns" of which I am the only member. Why I've been put in the Falkirk group is anyone guess.

Surely then it would be proper to start a new group as well entitled "fannies" and stick yourself in there? Actually there's a few more you could stick in too.

;)

Two things worry me, firstly that Ashley and muppets like Derek Ll... I mean Accaspacca think our squad is strong enough to maintain our current form through the rest of the season and secondly that if we did manage to get promoted somehow Ashley would just hike the price he'll sell at up even more unrealistically, meaning we still wouldn't be bought out and that we'd just get relegated again.

The bloke's an absolute cunt and I wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire.

Id wait til he'd done his stop, drop and roll and then piss on him.

Must confess if I was Ashley there is no way I'd sell at the moment from a financial point of view. He's also back at the games with family in tow, laughing and joking, getting llambias to run around naked.

Looks to me like he's having good time while seeing the team at the top and big gates.

My thoughts too. He cannot believe what he's seeing with us top of the league and a reduced staff/wage bill. If we get promoted, we MUST be worth more, so, as a gambler, I reckon he's less likely to want to sell right now.

Stands to reason. Mind you that means he's likely to sell, having got just about every big decision wrong so far....

Nope, it means he'll hang on to us and after a bright start we'll start to peter out around Christmas and a few injuries and lack of investment in January will see us finishing fifth and knocked out in the first playoff tie.

Then he'll put us up for sale next summer, take us off the market in September... (repeat ad nauseam)

Well Craig?

If any should be in the Legends group it's you Stevie. In fact, I'll swap if you like.

Too dry.

You've lost me there. Not for the first time either.

Can i go in the fannies group?

I don't think you would qualify.

The key thing to be included in the fannies group include:

• Chatting like a woman
  • Being ultra defensive
  • Thinking you're better than other people
  • Being overly emotional
  • Never being wrong

There's a good 10 candidates for these positions.

• Chatting like a woman
  • Being ultra defensive
  • Being overly emotional
  • Never being wrong

Do you need all 5?

• Chatting like a woman
  • Being ultra defensive
  • Being overly emotional
  • Never being wrong

Do you need all 5?

Four of the five would qualify any potential member.

• Chatting like a woman
  • Being ultra defensive
  • Being overly emotional
  • Never being wrong

Do you need all 5?

;)

• Chatting like a woman
  • Being ultra defensive
  • Being overly emotional
  • Never being wrong

Do you need all 5?

;)

One of them is viewing this thread now.

but I'm not in that group, right...... Stevie, right?

Stevie?

I hate non-NE1-ers too....

and I'll use the word cunt more....

;)

Lads, I definitely not a proper fan... when I lived in the North East my post code was NE39... :cry:

Fucking hell Stevie you were put in that group ages ago! Keep up lad... ;)

Fucking hell Stevie you were put in that group ages ago! Keep up lad... ;)

Well it's lonely in there.