How the fuck is Guti still with us???!!

Park Life

A decent team would play around the fact he cant cross. If the LB follows him up the wing or the striker drops short then he can lay the ball off after hes just skinned 4 men. For all his bad points the ball sticks to him like glue and hes the most attacking midfielder weve got.

Can't believe there's someone complaining about the fact a player is still with us! We need all the help we can get if we're gonna get promoted this season.

Jonas is a decent enough option at this level and has already picked up a couple of assists. I'm surprised he's still here but I can't say I'm disappointed about it.

What a pointless thread to start! We couldn't afford to lose any players nevermind a winger of which we have practically none. And in this division he'll do a job, he gives us width to stretch the opposition defence, he is always an outlet, wins free kicks and you'd hope will chip in with soem assists at this lower level.

Doesn't mean i think he's particularly good as he can't shoot and some of his crosses are terrible, but he'll be useful this season.

While I agree with PL, I'd suggest the answer is 'wages'.

Very likely, plus as he ended up costing us alot in fee as well, we weren't likely to give him away either. I wonder if any Spanish clubs were scared off Enrique aswell due to wages, i find it very strange if none of them came in for him, but i'm delighted it didn't happen!

absolutely vital that he stays if you ask me. his lack of end product is annoying sure, but he's still streets ahead of most of the rest of our squad in terms of natural ability and definitely more than good enough at this level. he reminds me of laurent robert (minus the goals)

I was discussing this with a Wolves (believe it or not) fan the other day.

My point was that he is a good player but for all his endeavours he doesn't create enough or score ANY.

He counteracted that that with teams often double up on him, thus giving other players more space. He reckons Gut will "piss this league" as well. I agree with the last point.

2 scoring passes/assists v Palace, the first for Nolan was worthy of any league in the world (obviously a good run by Nolan too) suggests he'll be effective at this level. And whats the point of moving when Maradonna has said he's not bothered what league him and Colo are playing in?....not forgetting his premier league wages etc..

absolutely vital that he stays if you ask me. his lack of end product is annoying sure, but he's still streets ahead of most of the rest of our squad in terms of natural ability and definitely more than good enough at this level. he reminds me of laurent robert (minus the goals)

The fun begins. :)

2 scoring passes/assists v Palace, the first for Nolan was worthy of any league in the world (obviously a good run by Nolan too) suggests he'll be effective at this level. And whats the point of moving when Maradonna has said he's not bothered what league him and Colo are playing in?....not forgetting his premier league wages etc..

:(:)

Some overpaid lanky flaky long haired gimp actually once in a season and a half manages to do summat and his bust is next to Jacko in Mme Tussauds. Unreal.

:) wummin it like that!

Some overpaid lanky flaky long haired gimp actually once in a season and a half manages to do summat and his bust is next to Jacko in Mme Tussauds. Unreal.

:) which argie you talking about now?