Your first car?

Mark

It's still the bird in cowboy hat, just its squashed. Nee sign of wor Cheryl

55374[/snapback]

On my pc Cheryl is turning me on as my avatar.

55378[/snapback]

gary tweedy (cheryls uncle) is wor lasses fathaz cousin, she was talking to her a while back, wor lass told her that the bairn loves girls aloud & cheryl said "i've got a black merc & a black bmw x5, if you see either of them outside my mothers house call in & i'll have a bit crack with the bairn"

we were driving past on sunday & the black bmw was outside so we got out & knocked, there was nobody in.. dont know who was more upset me or the bairn!!!

would of loved to get a pic of me & her as my avatar, that would of made you bastards jealous..

i'm still working on it, watch this space..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lexus you posted looks canny slick like.

Is it a dark green coulour? Most lexus's I see are this dark green colour why? It looks shite.

55358[/snapback]

Lexii?

55410[/snapback]

No according to Lexus Motor Corporation, the plural of Lexus is Lexus.

1967 Mark 1 Cooper S.

G-reg 1.1 Ford Fiesta LX

Had more engine rebuilds than I've had hot dinners and yet when I last checked the RAC site, the damned thing was still on the road! ;)

Now got an 05-reg 1.8 Ford Mondeo LX and no, I don't pine for my first car at all....

First car was an N Reg Rover 214SEi. Leather seats, metallic black and the dodgey walnut interior.

Lasted me approx 35k miles before the engine blew up on the M56 (it had 55k on it by then).

Got that repaired at a cost of £1200 (just after we'd moved into our first house as well) then someone drove into the back of it. It got repaired but the accident repair centre gave me a list of stuff that would go wrong in the next 12mths.

Sacked it off and bought a Puma.

That was a few years ago like ;-)

Morris 1000

Bit short on safety features (like brakes) but in those days they car was worth so much more than the person they just hosed out the inside after an accident

Morris 1000

Bit short on safety features (like brakes) but in those days they car was worth so much more than the person they just hosed out the inside after an accident

56204[/snapback]

This is an old photo of Rob having his first driving lesson:

flintstone_car.jpg

;)

I have a 1.1 Rover Kensington aka a newer mini metro..

Being at uni I don't really get much chance to drive Ken but when I get back it's all good!

55400[/snapback]

People who name their cars should be lined up and shot IMO.

56218[/snapback]

In all fairness someone else could have named it. His boyfriend for instance.

These threads usually give me an opportunity to advertise my motor.....

So, 1997 Rover 200 1.8iS, 64k miles partial service history tahiti blue. 12 months MOT.....£1k

My first car was a G plate Ford Fiesta 1.1 Popular plus in white. Arches were full of rust so i sanded them down and hand painted with hammerite. Interior was very tidy but bodywork got worse over time. Never buy a white car.

Being at uni I don't really get much chance to drive Ken but when I get back it's all good!

55400[/snapback]

56218[/snapback]

I bought one of them off wor lasses old uncle just before last christmas and funny enough i called mine kenny. Your fucked if the alarm fob goes on them, £50 to get the fucka sorted as i unfortunately found out. Sold it not long after making myself a nice tidy profit of £200

;)

So,  1997 Rover 200 1.8iS, 64k miles partial service history tahiti blue. 12 months MOT.....£1k

My first car was a G plate Ford Fiesta 1.1 Popular plus in white. Arches were full of rust so i sanded them down and hand painted with hammerite. Interior was very tidy but bodywork got worse over time. Never buy a white car.

56294[/snapback]

You still not managed to flog that yet? ;)

55400[/snapback]

56218[/snapback]

In all fairness someone else could have named it. His boyfriend for instance.

56219[/snapback]

ex- Girlfriend actually, you bastid ;) But that was one of the reasons why she's an ex !

So,  1997 Rover 200 1.8iS, 64k miles partial service history tahiti blue. 12 months MOT.....£1k

56294[/snapback]

You still not managed to flog that yet? ;)

56384[/snapback]

you tried flogging a Rover lately? For a grand it is a LOT of car. when i passed my test, the Fiesta cost me a grand and it too was 8 years old. no electric anything, no power, and not much comfort.

Like my sales pitch?

55400[/snapback]

56218[/snapback]

I bought one of them off wor lasses old uncle just before last christmas and funny enough i called mine kenny. Your fucked if the alarm fob goes on them, £50 to get the fucka sorted as i unfortunately found out. Sold it not long after making myself a nice tidy profit of £200

;)

56318[/snapback]

All this and the daft cunt hasn't even got a licence! :razz:;)