Talented lad

LeazesMag

Damn you Sonatine!

It took me three munites before I thought, Shazam it!!!

shazam ?

iPhone app

Or 2580 from any normal mobile for those non flashy bastards.

any track, however obscure ?

How do you do it

Don't need an iPhone Leazes. As MrBass pointed out, ring 2580 from any mobile, a woman will ask you to point your mobile at the music and after 10-15 seconds the call will automatically end.

You'll then get a text message telling you what the track is and who it is by or you'll get one saying they were unable to identify it. If they can't identify the track, they don't charge :ninja:

Brilliant service - a good deal of music I have on my iPod was sourced after identifying the tracks using Shazam :)

any track, however obscure ?

How do you do it

Don't need an iPhone Leazes. As MrBass pointed out, ring 2580 from any mobile, a woman will ask you to point your mobile at the music and after 10-15 seconds the call will automatically end.

You'll then get a text message telling you what the track is and who it is by or you'll get one saying they were unable to identify it. If they can't identify the track, they don't charge :ninja:

Brilliant service - a good deal of music I have on my iPod was sourced after identifying the tracks using Shazam :)

just pointed a song at it that I've wanted to know for ages and it can't ID it :icon_lol:

no point singing it on here lad :ninja:

just a song by a woman singer with quite a strong voice, like Whitney Houston or somebody like that.

Edited by LeazesMag

no point singing it on here lad :ninja:

just a song by a woman singer with quite a strong voice, like Whitney Houston or somebody like that.

Have you tried typing a few of the lyrics into Google?

I don't know the singer, I don't know the title. The song is by a woman with a powerful voice and could be something like Your love lifts me higher and higher , its very Whitney Houston-ish [prob stronger vocal] I have an mp3 format of it which I played to the iphone number. I have tried searching for this song, including some site which identifies songs a few years ago but drew a blank there too.

I don't know the singer, I don't know the title. The song is by a woman with a powerful voice and could be something like Your love lifts me higher and higher , its very Whitney Houston-ish [prob stronger vocal] I have an mp3 format of it which I played to the iphone number. I have tried searching for this song, including some site which identifies songs a few years ago but drew a blank there too.

load the mp3 upto fileshare and give us a listen then

Jackie Wilson - Higher & Higher? :ninja: