Scunthorpe United 2-1 Newcastle United

Marko

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had planned on going to see the Spartans tonight but a 90minute round trip to stand in the pissy wet when theres football on the telly isnt appealing right now

FA CUP 3rd Qual Replay isn't it?? For the right to host the mighty AFC Telford on Saturday. I don't mind a bit of non-league myself. My local side are playing Sutton Utd in the 4th Qual on saturday, won't be there though as I'm up for the donny game. In my dreams it'll be NUFC vs Hampton and Richmond in the third round.

Anyway, back to tonight. Scrappy game. Somehow we scrape a 2-1 win. Maybe off of Harewood's arse.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Zurab Khizanishvili, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Geremi, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Marlon Harewood, Nile Ranger, Peter Lovenkrands, Ryan Donaldson, Ben Tozer

:(

4-4-1-1?

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Zurab Khizanishvili, Danny Simpson, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Geremi, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Marlon Harewood, Nile Ranger, Peter Lovenkrands, Ryan Donaldson, Ben Tozer

4-4-1-1?

looks like it. jonas on the left and nolan in the hole. 0-2

4-4-1-1?

looks like it. jonas on the left and nolan in the hole. 0-2

I was pretty close...Geremi instead of Butt...Expect Guthrie to drop inside tonight.

"Alex Ferguson, Zoe Ball, Angus Deyaton, Jimmy Nesbitt, Bobby Charlton, your boys took one hell of a beating."

never forget the crack in town after the game that night. Even the doormen were smiling.

Magical but long gone now.

---Harper---

---Raylor---Simpson---Khizanishvili---Enrique---

---Guthrie---Butt---Smith---Jonas---

-------------Nolan-------------------

---------------Carroll----------------

:lol:

Scrappy 1-0 away win.

I wouldn't be too unhappy with that. 4-5-1 was getting us results. 4-4-2 has made us look less effective.

That what I have but with no butt and old man Geremi.

Omens lads.