Miserable Twat

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

compilation of josh homme ranting and raving, worth watching

love queens of the stone age, but he does come across as a real homophobe :/

I suppose having to go to school with that surname is almost guaranteed to screw you up.

Fair enough he walked off I suppose. Maybe he should walk off for a bit, calm down and then go back on. I think Morissey is a compelete cunt, for his arrogance and his tedious militant vegetarianism (are his shoes made of turnips?), but he's been ill recently and doesn't need that.

Marilyn Manson is the biggest tart I've ever seen though. He was the penultimate act when I saw him at the Big Day Out in Milton Keynes in around 1997. After a self indulgent act that only had album tracks the hardcore fans really knew, someone lobbed a bottle at him halfway though a song. What followed was a tantrum that lasted 10 minutes with him basically saying "I'm Marilyn Manson, how dare you throw things at me? Yoy think you're so hard don't you?"

God knows how he would have acted if he had faced the reaction Daphne and Celeste got at Reading 2000.

That was hilarious when that happened. They were on the same day as Slipknot and Rage Against the Machine....................

compilation of josh homme ranting and raving, worth watching

love queens of the stone age, but he does come across as a real homophobe :/

I've wached that many times :lol: I love QOTSA and Josh is soooooo gorgeous and talented...but sadly that lets him down. Shame, he is so nearly the perfect man :rolleyes:

Marilyn Manson is the biggest tart I've ever seen though. He was the penultimate act when I saw him at the Big Day Out in Milton Keynes in around 1997. After a self indulgent act that only had album tracks the hardcore fans really knew, someone lobbed a bottle at him halfway though a song. What followed was a tantrum that lasted 10 minutes with him basically saying "I'm Marilyn Manson, how dare you throw things at me? Yoy think you're so hard don't you?"

God knows how he would have acted if he had faced the reaction Daphne and Celeste got at Reading 2000.

Probably missing his manatee.

Probably missing his manatee.

Probably cheered himself up by making a woman's tuppence out of mashed potato.

• 2 weeks later...
If Morrissey hadn't so actively courted the far right in the past he might've attracted a slightly more sedate crowd to his live gigs.

Tbf that period was quite tongue in cheek.

And recognising irony is one of the greatest strengths of neanderthals everywhere.

If Morrissey hadn't so actively courted the far right in the past he might've attracted a slightly more sedate crowd to his live gigs.

And recognising irony is one of the greatest strengths of neanderthals everywhere.

Exactly. I like his stuff (especially The Smiths, bit past his sell-by date now like) and I quite like him as well, but if he's clever enough to be 'ironic' about that sort of thing, he's clever enough to know a load of thick racist cunts will take lyrics like 'England for the English' at face value.

Exactly. I like his stuff (especially The Smiths, bit past his sell-by date now like) and I quite like him as well, but if he's clever enough to be 'ironic' about that sort of thing, he's clever enough to know a load of thick racist cunts will take lyrics like 'England for the English' at face value.

Quite the contrary I could swear I once passed two skinheads in Mile end discussing the cultural significance of the lyrics to, 'Bengali in Platforms'.... :D

Quite the contrary I could swear I once passed two skinheads in Mile end discussing the cultural significance of the lyrics to, 'Bengali in Platforms'.... :D

If you've seen him live, you'll know the kind of knuckle-draggers I'm on about Tarquin.

If you've seen him live, you'll know the kind of knuckle-draggers I'm on about Tarquin.

Woosh. :D

Woosh. :icon_lol:

--------------> :D

Always fancied going to one of his live shows, but then I'm more a Smiths fan than a Morrissey fan, Not sure i'd be fussed sitting through his solo stuff, so the £60 ish ticketprices have always put me off in the end.

If only Marr stopped pissing about with modest mouse/the cribs and went and played nice with mozza =(

Even so i don't think The Smiths will never have a reunion, Morrissey won't ever be that broke and is much to stubborn i think.

Why did Jonny Marr join The Cribs? They're fairly ordinary and he's old enough to be their dad.