Funny pictures thread

Zathras

• 3 weeks later...

And on behalf of the non-thickos I will refuse to tell you.

That's cos you don't know otherwise, like Fish, you would have rewarded Fists work with a :lol:

That said I have my suspicions that Fish's :lol: is just a hopeful one that makes him look like he got it.

I was going to do the same myself but thought about the others on the forum who are sitting there bewildered agonising over every detail.

That's cos you don't know otherwise, like Fish, you would have rewarded Fists work with a :lol:

That said I have my suspicions that Fish's :lol: is just a hopeful one that makes him look like he got it.

I was going to do the same myself but thought about the others on the forum who are sitting there bewildered agonising over every detail.

What the fuck are you on about?

What's to get? it's right there in the gif. You must have been starved of oxygen for some time, it's the only explanation.

:lol:

When he sees it, he'll feel really fucking stupid.

No wait, he's oblivious to his limitations, isn't he?

Well the mirror story is funny, but that ain't what's happening in the gif above via tapatalk. A black polo drives off and then a black polo drives off.

Nee fucking bus!

Maybe if you didn't use up your broadband perving over Denise Welch it might load the rest of the Gif?