The Time has came

LeazesMag

to change my car.

What does everybody drive ?

I know nowt about the market these days, I've had my nissan since it was 2 years old and I bought the car before that from a mate.

I'm as clueless on this as you LM - I've had the same car for 12 years and its got at least another 2 or 3 years in it.

I was talking about this at work the other day - given I drive mainly to the train station or town and back, I may as well buy a smart car or a scooter when the time comes.

I'm as clueless on this as you LM - I've had the same car for 12 years and its got at least another 2 or 3 years in it.

I was talking about this at work the other day - given I drive mainly to the train station or town and back, I may as well buy a smart car or a scooter when the time comes.

I'd get rid while the £2000 cash back deal is on if I were you.

I'd get rid while the £2000 cash back deal is on if I were you.

It's probably worth a bit more than £2k (its a Golf VR6) and I know its daft but I couldn't trade it in for a shitty new car.

I saw a chinese dwarf yesterday ( yes I know they're all small ho ho ha ha before any of you say it)

Got so excited almost came in my pants and crashed the car!!

It was wiccccckkkkeeeeeddddd!

I lurve dwarves, like really really lurve them. Can someone get me 7 for crimbo so I can play out my snow white fantasy?

horny, licky, fucky, cocky, dirty, sexy and filthy. ( just their pet names of course!)

I saw a chinese dwarf yesterday ( yes I know they're all small ho ho ha ha before any of you say it)

I lurve dwarves, like really really lurve them. Can someone get me 7 for crimbo so I can play out my snow white fantasy?

horny, licky, fucky, cocky, dirty, sexy and filthy. ( just their pet names of course!)

Ni Hai Gai?

No wacky?

He will be upset. :D

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Ni Hai Gai?

No wacky?

He will be upset. :D

that's almost as bad as my bf's effort - Fu King Thai Nee.

you're both sad :D

Q; what's E.T. short for?

A; He's only got little legs

That's how sad I am

you think thats bad? This is the one he's most proud of. I think its ridiculous. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION!!

Whats the difference between a weasel and a stoat? ( bearing in mind I was expecting a sensible answer, an rather intelectual conference if you will due to the fact we were watching a stoat on TV at the time..

The bastards answer???

A weasel is weasely recognisable whereas a stoat is stoatly different.

He actually rolled out of the bed laughing whilst I was left dumbfounded. See thats why I talk about sex on here...Thats the kind of bedroom activity we have. Bet he's sat at home reading this now pissing himself laughing.

...and if he is... You're a twat and its still not funny!

Edited by soccermom

Bet he's sat at home reading this now pissing himself laughing.

...and if he is... You're a twat and its still not funny!

If you are mate SMO has been shagging your bird...get rid.

thought you'd gone quiet, feeling a little left out are we?