JONAS GUTIERREZ

jamie_gordon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is a good player and when HE wants to he can play his socks off. Other times though can be frustrating.

when he's good his very good but thats not very often. i really want him to do well because he can be brilliant at times but i heard he is on £50k a week and 5 year contract! we need more from him

53 games and 1 goal...come on jonas

He frustrates the living daylights out of me as his crosses are usually woeful, yet i love the way he runs and gets past players (not when he dives though!)

He needs to improve his crossing before he scores more goals for us. That is his big downfall.

He reminds me a bit of Robert. Not in the way he plays, but the level of frustration I experience when watching him. Robert was a far better player though and had many more moments of brilliance Jonas has ever shown.

He frustrates the living daylights out of me as his crosses are usually woeful, yet i love the way he runs and gets past players (not when he dives though!)

He needs to improve his crossing before he scores more goals for us. That is his big downfall.

He reminds me a bit of Robert. Not in the way he plays, but the level of frustration I experience when watching him. Robert was a far better player though and had many more moments of brilliance Jonas has ever shown.

totally agree with you on that mate but maybe it's gonna take him more time to adjust to our game..

also i know his english is not very good as well...haha

Technically inept but saying that i was suprisingly pleased with what i saw last night in terms of his passing and crossing/cutting back.

What he is good at is carrying the ball, he relieves pressure on the defence and scares the shit out of defenders.

He can be frustrating, but sometimes brilliant...he is no ginola or gillespie but i like him and i think we would be alot worse off without him.

Think you'd only get the best out of him if he were playing alongside a crafty attacking central midfielder, with whom he could exchange quick passes and sharp movement.

Think you'd only get the best out of him if he were playing alongside a crafty attacking central midfielder, with whom he could exchange quick passes and sharp movement.

you might laugh at this but i would like to see geovanni (hull) in the middle with him on the right..geovanni wants out of hull and will be cheap as chips

As others have said he actually put in some decent crosses (and a good corner) against Derby. ONe problem I've noticed is that he always seems to have his head down, so he usually doesn't know where his teammates are, and consequently takes too long to make a pass when he decides to.

That said it was his pass that split the defense and sent Ryan Taylor in on goal. If Taylor had tapped it to the open Lovenkrands to his left it would have a been a goal.

you might laugh at this but i would like to see geovanni (hull) in the middle with him on the right..geovanni wants out of hull and will be cheap as chips

Seen how fat he is? Mercenary bastard, there's a reason he's playing for Hull.

Seen how fat he is? Mercenary bastard, there's a reason he's playing for Hull.

haha..him and emre in the middle!