JONAS GUTIERREZ

jamie_gordon

He needs to get on the training ground and hit 100 quality crosses before he starts again. Because he can get into the position, but then produce bugger all. At this point in time, Routledge can provide more. And if Jonas graces our presence on here, id like to say, 'your a right winger playing on the left, so cut in and hit the bloody ball'

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
Rumoured to be out for up to two months.

Christmas Tree you can put that voodoo doll away now.

I was going to write some words about how he's a great servant and I wouldn't wish an injury..... Bla bla bla , but.......

GET THE FUCK IN!

Is all that's going through my head. No need for all the preachy condescending posts either as you know they're wasted on me. ;)

Watch our season take off..... Bi Polar systems are go...

Rumoured to be out for up to two months.

Christmas Tree you can put that voodoo doll away now.

Well that's any hope of a return to decent football put off for 2 months then. Vital worker in our best team. Shit !!!

I was going to write some words about how he's a great servant and I wouldn't wish an injury..... Bla bla bla , but.......

GET THE FUCK IN!

Is all that's going through my head. No need for all the preachy condescending posts either as you know they're wasted on me. ;)

There's being clueless, then there's CT, Stevie-esque tbh

GET THE FUCK IN!

Honestly can't believe any Newcastle fan could say something like this about one of our players . :( [\preachy condescending]

In the mirror CT did look

His expression was happy as fuck

Shane's route was now clear

The season starts here

Happy as a pig in muck

I'm hoping this is just attention seeking, cos if it's not, it's even more embarrassing than that would be.

Great; an experienced Argentinian international is out for two months. Thank Christ we've a light weight and unproven Irish kid, Sola's kid brother and a Frenchman we've all forgotten about to fill the gap.

This is not good news.

However, on the bright side, once we finally get rid of our core of Coloccini, Tiote, Cabaye and Gutierrez, we might have the excitement of a relegation battle to look forward to.

CT'd your post

CT is fast becoming a mashup of Deano and Leazesmag, albeit more lovable.

:lol:

Hardly tbf

I'm not a one topic pony and its very relevant to be discussing formations given our change from last year and struggle to play a decent 45 minutes so far this season.

My dislike for Jonas in the side is nothing new or shocking, has long been shared by less vocal souls on here and a quick search around most Newcastle forums will tell you that the majority think he should have been dropped before he was injured.

People that wanted him dropped are tits though.

Santon is looking the dogs bollocks lately. That's due in no small part to the assistance he's had from Gutierrez. The likes of Colocinni and Enrique buckled completely in their first seasons in the top flight. Jonas has been a major factor in protecting Santon and his arse would more than likely have dropped completely if he had Shane or Marveaux in front of him.