France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

Too late, was word for word though wasn't it? :lol:

You were one the principle whingers on NO about Leazes, yet all you do is come on here to try and wind him up.

Cant have it both ways.

I like baiting him because he always bites, doesn't mean I can't be glad to have his boring repetitve shite off N-O.

Right, ok... still failing to see the difference.

it means he was totally captivated by my posts and knowledge of the football club but didn't have the mind of his own to say so :lol:

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonymous, you reply (bite) often enough and even mentioned me yesterday in one of your posts :lol:

I don't need to post anything with substance to you though, because you have nothing to say about anything.

:lol: can't help yourself.

indeed. You have a huge board with loads of posters to go to, you're like Dave, you criticise/ban people but can't resist seeing what they post on here. :lol:

I signed up here the day before you so get the fuck off my forum :lol:

Don't you have that shitty little forum you set up with about 10 members where you just slag off N-O constantly (obsessed much)?

nothing to stop you setting one up if you think it's so easy.

I already have this and N-O (you know the one you aren't allowed to post on but it doesn't bother you at all and you never mention it?), I don't need to set my own up thanks :lol:

Fantastically juvenile attitude, keep it up you'll go far. :lol:

I already have this and N-O (you know the one you aren't allowed to post on but it doesn't bother you at all and you never mention it?), I don't need to set my own up thanks :lol:

Fantastically juvenile attitude, keep it up you'll go far. :rolleyes:

Juvenille? How so?

You running off and creating your own forum because the other boys don't want to play your game is canny juvenille like.

"Well fuck you lot, I will get my own ball and get my own friends to play with" Unfortunately it went from 11 a side with subs to a game of spot with your only mate :lol:

Fantastically juvenile attitude, keep it up you'll go far. :rolleyes:

Juvenille? How so?

You running off and creating your own forum because the other boys don't want to play your game is canny juvenille like.

"Well fuck you lot, I will get my own ball and get my own friends to play with" Unfortunately it went from 11 a side with subs to a game of spot with your only mate :lol:

daft shite. We tried to get howaythetoon running long before being banned from NO, we actually took it over from Grassroots ie howaythetoon.

There is nothing wrong with trying to set up or do something bonnie lad, better tried than not try. We didn't get the posters but we weren't the first and won't be the last. This is what is juvenile, the fact that you don't even have it in you to try yet criticise those who do ie me and wacky by the way.

I'll call this a day with you now, most people on here with any sense will understand my point perfectly.

But I don't feel the need to set up a forum as I don't get ostracized on any other forums.

It is highly ironic you would call anyone juvenille given that you are twice the age of most people but are far more childish (not saying I am not childish but I am not old enough to have great grandchildren).

But I don't feel the need to set up a forum as I don't get ostracized on any other forums.

It is highly ironic you would call anyone juvenille given that you are twice the age of most people but are far more childish (not saying I am not childish but I am not old enough to have great grandchildren).

for the 2nd time [and the last time] we wanted to set up a message board. What is wrong with that, how dim and daft are you to criticise someone wanting to set up a message board ?

Leazes does not bite.

it's a response to what you said. If you don't accept it, then fine, but most people will, especially those on here who set up this board for the same reason that myself and wacky tried. I feel quite sorry for you for taking this stance to be honest.

Like Stevie said, you're a bit of a mug aren't you.

I am alright here cheers mate, couldn't find the link to your forum.

Speaking of Stevie, if there were two people who I really, really hoped wouldn't think I was a "good lad" etc.. it would be you and Stevie.

I would really worry if my posts had your approval :lol:

Edited by Gejon

as we were saying.

The frogs are doing the right thing if they ban this burka.

There's nee point Leazes, they know it all, man, we "old fuckers" know nowt.

No point reasoning they wouldn't get the point if you stuck a dart between their eyes, they twist and misconstrue and giggle about it all like little lasses, clique-tastic.

If I've offendend anyones sensibilities and created any moral outrage by using the phrase "little lasses" I don't apologise