For fucks sake...

smoggeordie

NEWCASTLE United's Coca-Cola Championship home fixture with promotion rivals Nottingham Forest has been selected for live television broadcast by Sky Sports.

The game, originally scheduled for Saturday, March 27 (kick off 3pm), will now take place on Monday, March 29 (kick off 7.45pm).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWCASTLE United's Coca-Cola Championship home fixture with promotion rivals Nottingham Forest has been selected for live television broadcast by Sky Sports.

The game, originally scheduled for Saturday, March 27 (kick off 3pm), will now take place on Monday, March 29 (kick off 7.45pm).

hardly a surprise considering how well both teams are doing atm.

I nearly booked flights for that game and decided only yesterday that it might be changed. Fuckin' hell.

Same here. A friend of mine who is an English Forest fan thought about going (with probably with some more lads). Glad we didn't book flights.

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

I miss some of these games because it means me driving up and back again straight after the game, especially at this time of the year. At least it is on TV. But over the years I'm becoming increasingly pissed off with TV moving 3pm sat games, where I can have a pint before the game, watch the game, have a pint after the game and get the train back.

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

I miss some of these games because it means me driving up and back again straight after the game, especially at this time of the year. At least it is on TV. But over the years I'm becoming increasingly pissed off with TV moving 3pm sat games, where I can have a pint before the game, watch the game, have a pint after the game and get the train back.

2 pints eh....realy going for it leazes!

Saying that even 2 pints is a bit risky isnt it? Have you checked you can drink with your meds?

This is just getting ridiculous now. I live in London and go to uni in Aberdeen, so apart from away games in and around London when I'm at home, the only games I can make are 3pm Saturday kick-offs. Last season, due to us being rubbish and never on tv I was able to get to quite a lot of home games. This year, I haven't been to a single match at SJP, as I can't justify buying train tickets a long way in advance when this kind of thing is likely to happen

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

Saying that even 2 pints is a bit risky isnt it? Have you checked you can drink with your meds?

I hardly know what to say, such is your juvenile ignorance and stupidity, but blokes like you who thought playing regularly in europe and bringing top players to the football club was "shit" and "embarrassing" doesn't really need any explaining. It already told me you're a thick cunt.

:icon_lol:

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

I hardly know what to say, such is your juvenile ignorance and stupidity, but blokes like you who thought playing regularly in europe and bringing top players to the football club was "shit" and "embarrassing" doesn't really need any explaining. It already told me you're a thick cunt.

What the fuck? Quote me on it you geriatric prick!

I have never said anything of the sort! :icon_lol:

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

Still waiting...

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

I have never said anything of the sort! :rolleyes:

Still waiting...

I said "blokes like you". Not YOU [although I dare say you did and would have done if you had been posting on here a few years ago].

Also - I'm 55 and far from geriatric, and you shouldn't take 2 pints literally but most other people probably didn't :icon_lol:

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

I have never said anything of the sort! :rolleyes:

Still waiting...

I said "blokes like you". Not YOU [although I dare say you did and would have done if you had been posting on here a few years ago].

Also - I'm 55 and far from geriatric, and you shouldn't take 2 pints literally but most other people probably didn't :icon_lol:

Eh at 55 i'd of thought youd be a bit more switched on like...and you call me a thick cunt...oh sorry you didnt....you insinuated.

Just like you insinuated and ASSUMED that i slagged off the halls...

Iv been on here for years leazes...always had my say, and at times been slated for some stuff i say...which is fair enough when people are justified and back things up when countering my argument, but when your arguing about something youve clearly made up in your head its a wee bit infuriating.

I still havnt seen anything from you to prove i was "like" these other blokes....your quickly backtracking but still sidestepping the point.

Tool

It's the price of fame - of course we could always go back to the days when there was no footie on TV at all except for the Cup Final - and you got the second half of a game on the radio on a Saturday afternoon...............................

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

I have never said anything of the sort! ;)

Still waiting...

Also - I'm 55 and far from geriatric, and you shouldn't take 2 pints literally but most other people probably didn't :rolleyes:

Eh at 55 i'd of thought youd be a bit more switched on like...and you call me a thick cunt...oh sorry you didnt....you insinuated.

Iv been on here for years leazes...always had my say, and at times been slated for some stuff i say...which is fair enough when people are justified and back things up when countering my argument, but when your arguing about something youve clearly made up in your head its a wee bit infuriating.

I still havnt seen anything from you to prove i was "like" these other blokes....your quickly backtracking but still sidestepping the point.

Tool

Lets put it this way. Most people disagreed with me, I don't recall anybody agreeing with me. You certainly didn't.

"backtracking".......hmmm.....prepared to accept I have got you wrong although as I say, you didn't say you did at the time.? Think about it.

Your daft comment about 2 pints isn't exactly mature but what the hell eh. If I only had 2 pints ie one pint before and one pints after the game, I would drive home and not get the train.....

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

;)

Still waiting...

Tool

Lets put it this way. Most people disagreed with me, I don't recall anybody agreeing with me. You certainly didn't.

"backtracking".......hmmm.....prepared to accept I have got you wrong although as I say, you didn't say you did at the time.? Think about it.

Your daft comment about 2 pints isn't exactly mature but what the hell eh. If I only had 2 pints ie one pint before and one pints after the game, I would drive home and not get the train.....

Indeed you did get me wrong Leazes.

The "2 pints" saga was all a bit tongue in cheek, your overly sensitive reply and random mention of the halls just stoked the fire mate...Like i said...i NEVER slagged the halls, maybe shepherd for some things but i certainly didnt ever question their ambition...and certainly their ambition was tenfold compaired to this lot....glad you admitted you got it wrong...not good to presume and then patronise me with your condesending manner though.

So fuck if im 23 or 55 makes no difference.

You were wrong and i was right...case closed :icon_lol::rolleyes:

It's the price of fame - of course we could always go back to the days when there was no footie on TV at all except for the Cup Final - and you got the second half of a game on the radio on a Saturday afternoon...............................

Bring it on! At least I would be able to use my season ticket if it meant Saturday 3pm kick offs

pain in the arse this.

Yet again.

;)

Still waiting...

Tool

Indeed you did get me wrong Leazes.

The "2 pints" saga was all a bit tongue in cheek, your overly sensitive reply and random mention of the halls just stoked the fire mate...Like i said...i NEVER slagged the halls, maybe shepherd for some things but i certainly didnt ever question their ambition...and certainly their ambition was tenfold compaired to this lot....glad you admitted you got it wrong...not good to presume and then patronise me with your condesending manner though.

So fuck if im 23 or 55 makes no difference.

You were wrong and i was right...case closed :icon_lol::rolleyes:

no, I was right about the Halls and Shepherd. I'll give you credit where its due for agreeing with me :icon_lol:

Bring it on! At least I would be able to use my season ticket if it meant Saturday 3pm kick offs

and the lower income for the clubs would mean that wages would fall as well.........