Kilgallon to Scummerland

Martin

They are in the Premiership already... but for how long?

They have an established "successful" manager in Bruce.

Their chairman believes and loves the club.

The owner is willing to do what is best for the future of his club.

He might like red and white stripes?

Their support is comparable in passion to our own, despite how much we fucking hate the bastards!

Despite all that I still think he's a chopper for going there myself. :wank:

take NUFC v sunderland out of the equation and is it really?

we're in the CCC they're in the prem

they probably offered his club a fair sum, we wont have

they will have offered him wages he wanted, we wont have

No great loss as far as I am concerned. We also have to ask the telling question of why he turned us down before the likes of Sunderland came in for him?

In my opinion he had a look at the Newcastle players with whom he would be in direct competition and clearly decided he would never be able to oust Coloccini an Argentinian international who may very well be playing in the World Cup this summer and Steven Taylor a former U21 captain who will no doubt make it into the full england squad once we get back into the EPL.

Conversely Kilgallon obviosly fancies his chances of being able to oust the likes of Turner and or Ferdinand from the mackems first team hence he signed for them. Clearly the player does not think he is good enough for us, so as I said no great loss!

No great loss as far as I am concerned. We also have to ask the telling question of why he turned us down before the likes of Sunderland came in for him?

In my opinion he had a look at the Newcastle players with whom he would be in direct competition and clearly decided he would never be able to oust Coloccini an Argentinian international who may very well be playing in the World Cup this summer and Steven Taylor a former U21 captain who will no doubt make it into the full england squad once we get back into the EPL.

Conversely Kilgallon obviosly fancies his chances of being able to oust the likes of Turner and or Ferdinand from the mackems first team hence he signed for them. Clearly the player does not think he is good enough for us, so as I said no great loss!

Or possibly just because Sunderland offered him more money.

what a massive load of crap

Andrew

Very constructive I must say!

I am completely persuaded by your in depth constructive explanation for your disagreement. T*t

:)

Or possibly just because Sunderland offered him more money.

More like it. As for being no great loss, it's not like we'll now turn out attentions to John Terry. As good as we were going to get, or better, as it turns out.

More money or not, Sunderland are a far more attractive proposition at the minute.

He'd have to have been mental to choose us over them.

Edited by Sima

Dodged a bullet on this one?

Highlights from the Everton vs Sunderland match:

Centre-back Matthew Kilgallon was given a debut having moved from Sheffield United last week but, just seven minutes in, he failed to pick up Cahill with dire consequences.

The reshuffle did little to quell the Everton tide and they almost made it 3-0 in the 57th minute.

Osman dispossessed Kilgallon and released Donovan who rounded Gordon but, with his left-foot shot destined for the back of the net, George McCartney got across to block with his knee.

;)