Stevie

Andrew

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the original topic: I have an in-law that works for the inland revenue on the corporate side down in Portsmouth, I wonder if he has anything to do with this? To add to the conspiracy... he happens to be a tottenham supporter.

On Stevie: It's a shame he is gone, will someone take his place and be more anti-American? I think I will miss that the most...

:lol:

Yanks are cunts. All yanks are related to each other. I've never met a nice yank. Erm, they smell. Have I missed anything? Ah, yes, they're all cunts.

Feeling a little more at ease now, AM :lol:

I don't welcome Stevie being banned. Don't agree with some of his views but he's often entertaining.

This

oh dear, ban one of the most entertaining posters....what a silly thing to do.

I think a lot of the problems here are to do with some admin being to young and immature to recognise the difference between proper racist and a lotof tongue in cheek craic.

If you have any sense you will ban the admin that banned him and give Stevie the spare admin roll.

What muppets.......

Gutted about Stevie. Controversial lad, am sure he is half-indian or something. Would explain his dislike of pakistanis anyway.

I remember him starting a thread years back about a photo of some geordie bloke in a green shirt carrying pints through the middle of a riot in Marseille during the 1998 World cup. There are algerians, french police, tear gas and people scarpering left right and centre, and in the middle is some geordie carrying pints, not arsed about anything. Was funny as fuck.

*facepalm*

Who the fuck banned him and what for?

I suspect no-one, yet I suspect everyone.

Let's look at the facts.

One. Stevie has a posting style which irritates many people. FACT!

Two. Stevie asked to be banned: http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...20&start=20 FACT!

Three. Craig has the power to ban and delete accounts. FACT!

Four. Craig inferred that he deleted Stevie's account:

That said, there's plenty of support from the standard member base to consign your account to the bin.
FACT!

What does this mean?

Not sure what it means Brock... what I do know is I was on a tube out of London when it all happened with no laptop or phone signal. You work it out.

Doesn't matter who actually did it, Craig is getting the blame.

How very true - and I'm the one who was obsessed :lol:

Anyway I re-iterate. He's gone and the decision was unanimous. The reasons don't have to be and won't be disclosed aside from the fact that there was a multpage post in the mods forum detailing his many indescretions.

And a final point, he won't be coming back - get over it.

Stevie - bigger than Pompey.

His epitaph should be along those lines.

He's sensitive about his weight though.

And the turn-out too.

"Buried on a cold rainy tuesday in February, the turn out from the family was unprecedented. Not since Great Uncle Patel was buried in 1976 have so many travelled for a mid-week burial"

And the turn-out too.

"Buried on a cold rainy tuesday in February, the turn out from the family was unprecedented. Not since Great Uncle Patel was buried in 1976 have so many travelled for a mid-week burial"

And it was on Sky as well.

And the turn-out too.

Corpse stayed at home because it was a bit chilly mind.

And the turn-out too.

Corpse stayed at home because it was a bit chilly mind.

Pipe down, speccy.

Guest Insider

Craig you were being a nob to Stevie tbf. What was the point in attacking him for quoting a line from a TV show, even if you knew it was such? Get a life?

Craig you were being a nob to Stevie tbf. What was the point in attacking him for quoting a line from a TV show, even if you knew it was such? Get a life?

Come back when've caught up with everything son...

Guest Insider

I've read this forum for a long time, son, but a typical condescending reply from yourself from up there on the horse. Stevie is one of only a small selection of local posters on here and is pretty well liked, he goes close to the line sometimes but if you come down on stuff like that too hard you just end up with Newcastle Online, which is frankly unbearable.

Thats the thing..these forums are a bit secretive and not very demorcratic......how about a "STEVIE ON TRIAL" thread?

Present the case against him, let him defend himeself and the rest of us can all vote on whether he stays or goes? :lol:

I can't see why he's banned on what you can gather from his posts...you can hear opinions like his in any workplace in Britain. I certainly didn't agree with a lot of them but I don't want people muzzled either. Rocky road to start going down if you ask me.......

I've read this forum for a long time, son, but a typical condescending reply from yourself from up there on the horse. Stevie is one of only a small selection of local posters on here and is pretty well liked, he goes close to the line sometimes but if you come down on stuff like that too hard you just end up with Newcastle Online, which is frankly unbearable.

If you've read it for a long time then I put you in the 'need you head examined' category that I referred to earlier.

Stevie well liked? Well I've had a multitude of PMs that counter that claim. I don't doubt that some like him but definitely not all. Anyway regardless of whether he's liked or not, he's continually transgressed (NOT as you put it 'goes close to the line sometimes') and despite being asked to cut out certain aspects of his posting, he's continued effectively sticking 2 fingers up to those who manage the place and attempt to keep order. That's not just me btw.

As one member said earlier to me, if people want to run their own forum with the own rules then they can do so otherwise STFU and that they've often thought to themselves 'What must some people think' who are just browsing as guests etc. A bit embarrassing really from that standpoint. Especially if you realise people from other clubs, the media etc. will be reading messageboards from time to time.

As for ending up like N-O, this is only the second person who has been removed from TT in almost 5 years. It's hardly like we've got a 'forum of the banned'.

Anyway - he's gone. Get over it.

how about a "STEVIE ON TRIAL" thread?

Present the case against him, let him defend himeself and the rest of us can all vote on whether he stays or goes?

pyzamnothanks.jpg