Ashley Cole out for three months

Andrew

And so it begins! Can't be England going into a major tournament without key players either missing with injury or coming back from injury when it starts and not being fully fit and at their best!

Typical. World Cup year and a vital player gets injured...like we expected anything else

Aye because England are the only nation that happens to. :lol:

Before anyone says it yes at least we don't need to worry about things like injuries seeing as we, as usual, won't be there :lol:

It could actually work out well as he might be fresh as a daisy. Could be out altogether though, obviously. Timing couldn't have been better with the Terry/Bridge thing like.

It could actually work out well as he might be fresh as a daisy. Could be out altogether though, obviously. Timing couldn't have been better with the Terry/Bridge thing like.

No problem there. They will have had a big love-in (figuratively speaking :lol: ) and sorted it all out; a bit like the folk on here do.

:lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol::rolleyes::) :) :);) ;) 'fore anyone gets in a tizz :D

It could actually work out well as he might be fresh as a daisy.

That was the theory with Owen (and as I've said before he deliberately took his comeback easy imo) but it can lead as in that case to being prone to niggles and/or more serious injuries.

I have to admit to a part of me being happy if the odious piece of shit misses the world cup.

How can you let personal feeling get in the way of your desire to see England win the world cup?

What exactly did Cole do wrong again? Complained about being offered 50k, i remember that. Stuck a moblile phone up his arse? I know he's not popular but i'd have thought most could rise above the pantomines in the press. Fucking great footballer.

why is cheryl still with that wanker?

i honestly can't understand why cole plays away from home when he's got arm piece like that

Because he can i guess :lol:

Quite funny that he came 2nd in a poll of Britains most disliked person to Heather Mills, that had to sting a bit :lol:

How can you let personal feeling get in the way of your desire to see England win the world cup?

What exactly did Cole do wrong again? Complained about being offered 50k, i remember that. Stuck a moblile phone up his arse? I know he's not popular but i'd have thought most could rise above the pantomines in the press. Fucking great footballer.

Laughed like a drain when Cheryl's dad gave him a toon top with his name on it. I'm disappointed he's injured but silver lining is that it didn't happen to a decent bloke. Which I suspect is what NJS and Craig are getting at.

I've said before I don't care about England - though I wouldn't mind seeing them do well - slightly schizo there I admit.

Cole is the epitome of why I hate so many footballers - great player but the periphery is fucking horrible.

We played Chelsea just after a load of stuff about Cole came out and there were 3 gooners in the away end in front of us who had come specifically to abuse Cole. They were singing that '3 men went to bed, went to bed with Ashley' song and it was getting right on my tits (quite funny though tbf). I said a few things but not exactly loud enough for them to start on me or anything. The massive radgie next to us eventually screamed at them to shut the fuck up as nae one gave a fucking shite about Ashley fucking Cole. Sums up the situation for me.

I'd agree with Girafidae, think he is one of the best left-backs in the world, will be a big miss if he doesnt make it for the WC.

We played Chelsea just after a load of stuff about Cole came out and there were 3 gooners in the away end in front of us who had come specifically to abuse Cole. They were singing that '3 men went to bed, went to bed with Ashley' song and it was getting right on my tits (quite funny though tbf). I said a few things but not exactly loud enough for them to start on me or anything. The massive radgie next to us eventually screamed at them to shut the fuck up as nae one gave a fucking shite about Ashley fucking Cole. Sums up the situation for me.

I'd agree with Girafidae, think he is one of the best left-backs in the world, will be a big miss if he doesnt make it for the WC.

Sad bastards. :lol: