Can you tell you're going to like someone...

Park Life

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say my real-life experiences of people off of here and other forums/chatrooms and the like have been largely as expected. Of course, some of the most intriguing characters on here are the ones who'd never show up for a pissup anyway. ;)

Given the lack of political talk that goes on in the pub, I think Leazes and Stevie are the salt of the earth working class hero, singing corner, piss-head types I'd enjoy a pint with.

I take an instant hatred to anyone going to the bog when it's their round. Who does that at TT piss-ups?

...just from the chat on here?

No.

I do, however, instantly know if I like someone when I meet them in person. I'm usually right too, if I don't like someone, they invariably turn out to be a cunt.

No.

I do, however, instantly know if I like someone when I meet them in person. I'm usually right too, if I don't like someone, they invariably turn out to be a cunt.

So you know what you want from people very quickly? What is that?

Snakehips sent me a scarf so I would like to think I would like him. Even if I would not introduce him to my girlfriend.

I believe I've met Walliver before but he does not know who I am. ;)

No.

no, I just mean I instinctively know what sort of person I think they will be and if I will take to them. Having said that, there are some people on here I think I would get on with although you can't be sure.

Stevie is one by the way.

Given the lack of political talk that goes on in the pub, I think Leazes and Stevie are the salt of the earth working class hero, singing corner, piss-head types I'd enjoy a pint with.

I take an instant hatred to anyone going to the bog when it's their round. Who does that at TT piss-ups?

who has met who on here then ?

Edit.

This will be a big one if people respond .......

Edited by LeazesMag

No.

no, I just mean I instinctively know what sort of person I think they will be and if I will take to them. Having said that, there are some people on here I think I would get on with although you can't be sure.

Of course Stevie would be excellent.

Do you think you might be narrowing down too much the kinds of people who you'd like?

No.

Of course Stevie would be excellent.

Do you think you might be narrowing down too much the kinds of people who you'd like?

No. I also don't mean I would "dislike" somebody for no reason, I might not have much in common with someone but still think they are good blokes. However, one or two people on here I think would be geeks or strange fuckers, although you could be wrong.

I don't think my political views would tally too much with yours for instance but you'd probably still be a canny bloke, just don't talk about politics !!!!!

Edited by LeazesMag

I don't think I'm much like the character I am on here. I asked Meenzer about this recently and he agreed, saying something along the lines "You're not a knob in real life"

which is nice ;)

The people I have met from here struck me as quite similar to their on-line persona.

There are a few who, because of their persona on here, I wouldn't necessarily want to have a pint with. J69 is at the top of that list, strikes me as the kind of lad who is enough of a wanker that he couldn't mask it, even in polite society.

I don't think I'm much like the character I am on here. I asked Meenzer about this recently and he agreed, saying something along the lines "You're not a knob in real life"

which is nice :icon_lol:

The people I have met from here struck me as quite similar to their on-line persona.

There are a few who, because of their persona on here, I wouldn't necessarily want to have a pint with. J69 is at the top of that list, strikes me as the kind of lad who is enough of a wanker that he couldn't mask it, even in polite society.

;)

So how many people have you and the others met on here then ?