we now can't be caught by..........

Rob W

now that's a target to aim for........................

I wondering if Reading will come from relegation fodder mid Feb to Cup winners and playoffs this season - I reckon they've put sommat in the water at the Mad Stad

We could well win the league/secure promotion at Reading. That might be the greatest week of my life, see the toon win the league on the 14th April, my first born is due on the 16th April...

Named after the Scorer?

Foluwashola Ameobi Stott

Edited by khay

Guest Barrack Road

I'm closing the book on this season now, I hope this isn't a Fred Done moment but by my calculations we need 5 wins and a draw to be promoted. There's no way we'll lose 5 games.

;)

We could well win the league/secure promotion at Reading. That might be the greatest week of my life, see the toon win the league on the 14th April, my first born is due on the 16th April...

Named after the Scorer?

Foluwashola Ameobi Stott

I might push the wife for a middle name of my choice... Donald Fabriccio Stott Jnr. ;)

Named after the Scorer?

Foluwashola Ameobi Stott

I might push the wife for a middle name of my choice... Donald Fabriccio Stott Jnr. ;)

Jose to score a stunner. :D

Boro away - 1-2 win - 3 points

Scunthorpe home - 4-0 - 3 points

bristol city awway - 0-1 - 3 points

Doncaster away - 1-3 - 3 points

Notts Forest home - 2-2 - 1 point

Peterborough away - 0-5 - 3 points

Sheff united home - 1-0 - 3 points

blackpool home - 3-2 - 3 points

reading away - 0-1 - 3points

plymouth away - 0-9 - 3 points and the day Newcastle united lift the CCC.

Boro away - 1-2 win - 3 points

Scunthorpe home - 4-0 - 3 points

bristol city awway - 0-1 - 3 points

Doncaster away - 1-3 - 3 points

Notts Forest home - 2-2 - 1 point

Peterborough away - 0-5 - 3 points

Sheff united home - 1-0 - 3 points

blackpool home - 3-2 - 3 points

reading away - 0-1 - 3points

plymouth away - 0-9 - 3 points and the day Newcastle united lift the CCC.

:lol::blush::jonas: Lovin' your work there, Keveen.

I really don't fancy our chances very much at Reading...they're on a great run, the form team of the division. And they're beating Villa 2-0 at HT in the cup :lol:

I really don't fancy our chances very much at Reading...they're on a great run, the form team of the division. And they're beating Villa 2-0 at HT in the cup :lol:

D'Oh!

Collectively Toontastic predictions are shit!

D'Oh!

Collectively Toontastic predictions are shit!

aye...none of us are exactly mystic meg are we?...apart from accadacca :blush:

Still dont fancy our chances of more than a point down there though.

5 home games left.....can we be confident of 15 points from them?.....that would give us 87 points...another 3 from 7 away games for promotion?....actually that sounds pretty easy :jonas:

we have the Smogs away - maybe a single point and Forest at home maybe another point

The rest look pretty drossy but Reading are currently in the same form as us so a win there might be tough..............

To give it some figures....

36 points available

12 points guarantees us a play off place.

26 points guarantees us promotion.

28 points guarantees us the title.

2 points guarantees we avoid relegation.